Hurricane

"Thank gosh!! When you didn't come back or say goodbye to him, he started freaking out and won't stop crying" the guys plug their ears. Dragonfly swaddles Silas back and forth trying to calm him down while I place everything on the table before walking back over to help Dragonfly.

Silas looks at me and his crying slows down. I slightly tilt my head and he smiles. Dragonfly hands him to me and I gently hold him. "I missed you too champ" I chuckle and put my hand on his cheek. Rain starts pouring down so Dragonfly distracts herself by taking everything out of the bags. I look at Silas and shake my head with laugher "Mommy's a little chicken, you're so brave and fearless" I kiss his forehead.

"Fu-" she stops herself and I raise an eyebrow with a smirk. "Silas needs to be put down for his nap, would you?" she asks and I nod. I walk up to my room then place him down in the crib and pull out a chair so I'm sitting next to his crib.

He looks at me as he holds his legs up to his chest. "Come on champ, you gotta get some sleep" I stand up and pull the covers over his cold body. He smiles and pulls out his hands wanting me to hold him. "No, sleep" I kiss his forehead and he starts to tear up with his bottom lip pulled out. My heart instantly cracks so I put my hands in the crib to pick him up

"Be strong Archer" Colins voice enters the room. I turn around to see him leaned up against my door with his arms crossed across his chest. "Don't let him get his way, you have to be the big stubborn guy that you are and not change it for him"

I turn back around to see tears running down his cute cheeks. "I'm sorry, but I refuse to let my son cry" I pick up him and pull him into my chest. Fuck I'm weak when it comes to him... I'm suppose to be the mean one not the one that falls for his tricks. Mom walks in the room and slightly laughs.

"You fell for it? Reminds me of dad and you, you always played that tricked so dad would pick you up, which he always fell for. I think I have a picture" mom pulls out her phone and beginnings scrolling. "Here" she shows me a picture.

 "Here" she shows me a picture

"Mom I can't be the mean one... look at him!" I look at Silas whose now sleeping in my arms. "At least he's asleep" I sigh and rub his back. He's just like Dragonfly, she doesn't sleep unless her head's on my chest or my arm's around her. Dad shouts for Colin so Colin runs downstairs and I slightly tilt my head. Mom shrugs and I huff.

The wind outside gets more rough and it instantly makes my room freezing since I stupidly left my window open. It feels amazing honestly, the breeze, but y'know Dragonfly has to be warm. The trees brush their leaves against each other when another gust of wind comes by. I bloody love this weather so much.

The rain gets more violent and Dragonfly runs up to my room. "The guys just left for some reason and I'd rather stay with someone sooo" she sits on my bed and mom laughs. "Babe it's freezing in here what the hell" she grabs my blanket and wraps it around herself. Ha, there it is, the complaining. When I'm sleeping over at her house it gets hot as hell in her room, I mean probably just to me since I'm use to loving the cold but still!