Beatings

Kai

I wake up with my hands tied up to rope connected to the ceiling and my legs tightly tied together without a shirt on while under a little light.

"WHERE ARE YOU!" i shout.

"Ah, Kai Archer, the untouchable, right in front of me" a guy dressed in all black walks up to me.

"FUCKER!" i try to move backwards, but no hope.

"It's truly an honor to have you here. Honestly i never expected to get my hands on you, i thought your dad would have you safe under his wings, but nah i found you running around my grounds by yourself" he chuckles.

"What do you want with me" i spit.

"Your father killed mine!" he shouts.

"Sucks ass huh?" i laugh.

He fills with anger and stabs me right in my stomach with a knife he pulled out of his waistband.

"Ouch that hurt" i watch blood run down my legs.

"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO LOOSE A FATHER!" he violently kicks me repeatedly.

"No i don't, but i know what it feels like to have a father who killed someone else's father" i smirk.

He throws sloppy punches at my face. I already know i'm gonna have a black eye...

"BOYS!" he shouts and then 5 guys come out of the darkness. "Watch him while i bring out this loved ones" he walks off with anger. The guys look at me a huge smirk on their faces.

"What?" i stare at them.

"You'll see" one of the guys pull out a huge knife.

"LET US GO!" i hear a familiar voice enter the room.

"Ow!" another familiar voice cries.

The guy comes back in from the darkness with 2 people strapped to the chairs. He turns them around with a huge smirk on his face.

Austin and Anna.

"KAI!" they shout.

"LET THEM GO!" i spit and start to aggressively rock my body back and forth.

"Then they won't see the show" his smirk grows as he snaps his fingers.

"Ready?" the guy with the knife smiles.

He walks up behind me and jabs the knife in my back then pulls it down my back. I scream in pain as he does.

"STOP!!" Austin screams.

"PLEASE STOP!" Anna cries.

The guys start to kick and punch me along with stabbing me with knifes.

Then they started to whip me.

"You piece of shit!" i get whipped harder.

"What even is your purpose Kai?" the punches get more intense.

"Wonder why nobody likes you? Because you're a nobody. You're nothing to the world Kai" their words get harsher.

"Worthless" the kicks get more and more painful as they kick at my ribs.

A huge wave of pain goes through my abdomen as they continue to kick my ribs...

They broke them...

I continue to shout in pain as Austin and Anna beg them to stop.