2. MURTHY'S FAMILY

In a big mansion, a sweet and bubbly girl was sleeping peacefully

In a big mansion, a sweet and bubbly girl was sleeping peacefully. She is none other than Nandini Murthy.

Murthy mansion

A tall and young handsome man entered into her room with a mug of coffee

A tall and young handsome man entered into her room with a mug of coffee. Seeing her sleeping he smiles and caressed her hair lovingly.
She sensed his touch and mumbles,"Bhai". He smiles and thinks how she recognized him in the sleeping state also. Then he says," baby get up its time to wake up". She says," seriously bhai I am not a baby ok and please let me sleep". He smiles and kisses her forehead and says," you are my little baby like always so please get up madam". She put her head in his lap and snuggles close to him. He smiles and carasses her cheek and says,"nandu get up you are late. For your kind information It's 9 o clock". She sat up with a jerk and ran into the washroom saying,"thank you baby". He smiles and went down.

Abhimanyu Murthy:
Loving and caring brother and son of Murthy family. Loves his family lot. He pampered Nandini lot and handsome guy. CEO of the Murthy enterprises.

Then he went and sat beside his father who is studying the newspaper as always. Raman Murthy noticed this and kept the paper in a table. Abhi smiles and hugs him then says,"good morning dad". Raman smiles and wishes the same then says chucklingly,"so you finally woke her up". Abhi nods his head. And Raman continues,"Abhi we will find a groom for her. I don't know how I will going to do that because she is always my princess but it's our responsibility. Did you get that what I am saying" sadly.
Abhi nods her head sadly indeed she is a queen of Murthy family.

Raman Murthy:
He is a good friend of his family and loves and caressed his family lot. He is very much jovial. Always treat them as his life depends on them.

Then Ishitha comes and put her hand on their shoulder then says,"we will find a good and caring husband for her like you guys ok don't worry about that." They chuckles and hugs her. She always lighten up their moods whatever situation may be.

Ishitha Murthy:
She loves his family lot and always thinks about them only. She runs an orphanage. She is very kind and calm. She deals everything calmly and correctly.