20. Friends meet with Nandini

After searching all the places manik came to his car and said to himself,"idiots, always irritating me, now I Will leave from here

After searching all the places manik came to his car and said to himself,"idiots, always irritating me, now I Will leave from here. They will have to come by themselves". He opened the car door to sit but he drenched in the water and he said angrily,"what the????".

All are having a water gun, they all throw the water to him. Then cabir came out of the car and apply the color powder in his cheeks and said,"how dare you Mr. Manik Malhotra???, you finished your Roka without me and without us..... And you didn't inform about your marriage also".

Manik said angrily,"cabir, you thought about me like that, how dare you think about that. You very well knew about me". But cabir is cabir, he said,"just shut up, you idiot". All the peoples in the airport are looking at them like an aliens.

 All the peoples in the airport are looking at them like an aliens

Manik held his hand and said calmly,"cabir, first listen to me". Dhruv and Aliya also came out of the car with nutella box. They both applied the nutella in his face,"you forgot us and bear this". Manik said,"what the..., Dhruv you too and Aliya you...".

Cabir cut him off and said,"don't you dare to argue with us". Mukthi said,"exactly". Manik glared her, she instantly shut her mouth. Manik didn't said anything just looked down". Cabir, Dhruv and Aliya noticed him and next second they are pounced in him with a force hug.

Manik laughed loudly and Mukthi said,"you forgot me". Manik and cabir hit her head and pulled her in the hug. Then they broke the hug and Cabir asked,"how are you idiot??". Manik smiled and said,"I am absolutely fine".

Dhruv said,"we know you are fine and that too because of your fiancee, right". Alia said,"of course Dhruv". Manik blushed and said,"stop it guys". Cabir said," oh, you are blushing Manik".

Mukthi come near him and put her hand in cabir's shoulder and said,"this is nothing cabbu Bhai, we have lot more than that". Manik hit her head and said,"shut up mukku and let's go guys ". Mukthi made a face and said,"i didn't apply anything in your face".

Manik was confused and said,"what?, I can't understand". Cabir smiled evily and said,"nothing". Next minute they poured a juice in his head. Alia said,"now you understood na Manik".
Manik was shocked, he didn't expect that.