17. The Roka Ceremony(II)

Nandini looked down, Rajesh said,"because I am handsome"

Nandini looked down, Rajesh said,"because I am handsome". Manik rolled his eyes. Nandini and Mukthi said,"yes". All are smiled except Manik. Abhi came there and said,"everything is ready". All nodded.
Manik stand in front of Nandini and gave his hand to Nandini. All hootted for them. Nandini looked Abhi and Abhi blinked his eyes. Then Nandini kept her hand in his. Manik holds her hand and walked to their place and sat in the chairs.

Manik said,"looking beautiful, I can't take my eyes from you". Nandini shyly looked down and said,"thank you and you are looking handsome".

Manik said," oh finally you said that, I thought you will not compliment". Nandini smiled and said,"if you find  beautiful things, you have to express that in your words".

Manik smiled at her words and said,"you are right, today onwards I will express. Because you are always beautiful". Nandini blushed and Manik spoke,"don't blush Nandini otherwise I Will kiss your blushed cheeks".

Nandini gasped at his words and Manik smiled at her reaction. Nandini composed herself and hide her blushing. Then she turned her face other side. Manik chuckled looking at her face.

Nandini was looking at the entrance time to time. Manik noticed that, he is going to ask about that, at the time Abhi came there. So Nandini asked,"Bhai, Navya... Still not arrived".
Abhi said,"Nandu, she called me few minutes back and told that, she have to attend the emergency case, so she will be late". Nandini poured and said," oh......".

Abhi side hugged her and said," she will come, don't worry". She nodded her head. Then Abhi went from there. Manik asked,"why are you sad???".

Nandini said,"Navya, my friend na... She is still not arrived. Now Abhi said that she will be late". She said cutely.
Manik held her hand and said," she will definitely come, don't be sad".
Nandini smiled and asked,"what about your friends??".

Manik said,"they will come tomorrow to kill me, oh God I don't know what will they do". Nandini smiled, Manik glared her.

Then they started their function, Ishita and raman come and did the arthi then put the tilak on their foreheads with the rice grains. Then elders came to bless them. They blessed with so much of love and admired the cute couples.

 They blessed with so much of love and admired the cute couples