42. Naughty Manik

After the Abhi's arrival, Nandini came near Manik and sat beside him and admiring his face lovingly

After the Abhi's arrival, Nandini came near Manik and sat beside him and admiring his face lovingly. Suddenly someone knocked the door, so she went and opened the door. A servant gave a bag to her and said,"Abhi sir, gave this".

She took the bag from him and said,"thank you". Then she locked the door and settled herself on the bed and ruffled his hairs and waited for him to wake up.

She was checking her mails, after finishing her work, she saw the time and it shows 10.10 she sighed and said," oh God how can I forgot, he is a sleepy head".

Then she softly called his name,"Manik...... Manik.......  Wake up...". He didn't moved a bit, she took a deep breath and again shakes his shoulders then she said,"Manik..... Manik.....". After 20 minutes he turned his body lightly and opened his eyes slowly and looked at a beautiful angel.

Then he said in a hoarse voice,"Nandini...". She smiled and kissed his forehead and said," Manik wake up ". But he kept his head on her lap and snuggled closely then he said,"sone do na please.....".

Nandini's breath got hitched and she slowly calmed her breath and said,"don't you wanna go home". He said,"i am already in my home Nandini". She chuckled at his answer and said caressing his hairs,"wake up Manik, it's already 11". But he was sleeping like a baby.

After lot of pleading he woke up and stretched his body strongly and said,"you smell so good, that's why I can't wake up. It's driving me to sleep". She glared at him but he laughed, seeing her face.

She got up to go but he pulled her hand and she landed on him, so they both fell down on the bed. She was breathing heavily and asked,"what are you doing Manik??, leave me".

He said,"nope, (he tucked her hair strands behind her ear and said)  did you realize something Nandini??".  She was confused and nodded her head negatively.

He smiled at her and said,"you know how I felt, when you woke me up. I was feeling that you are my wife and doing her wife duties like a perfect married woman". Saying that he kissed her cheeks, after analyzing his words she blushed and hide her face on his heart.

 Saying that he kissed her cheeks, after analyzing his words she blushed and hide her face on his heart