52. Surprise for Whom???

After their emotional moment, all settled at their places

After their emotional moment, all settled at their places.. Manik wrapped his arms around her shoulders and said,"you know, I also have a surprise for you...",  Nandini asked,"really???".

Manik said," yes my butterfly....", she blushed hearing the word butterfly... Their small moment was interrupted by cabir words,"that was really heart touching moment..... So give them a big applause.... For their beautiful dance...".

The crowd was cheering and clapping for them.... Cabir whispered to Navya,"your dance was superb...". She smiled brightly and said,"thank you cabir....". Her smile make his heart dance....😃😃.

Navya started,"hey guys.... all are watched so many performances...., i hope everyone is enjoying..( The crowd hooted...) Now the surprise performance for the bride by the groom and his friends.... This is the first time she is going to see his live performance.... Including me..., others I don't know... So ladies and gentlemen.... Put your hands together for the one and only Mr. Manik Malhotra...., and his fabulous friends....".

Nandini was shocked and surprised thinking about FAB 5 performance.... She smiled and eagerly waiting for him to appear.... Suddenly all the lights went off.....

Then a small spotlight fell on one person.... Nandini looked at him and smiled... The person is none other than Manik Malhotra... Who was playing a tone.... And started to sing...

Apne karam kee kar ataayein
Yaaraa, Yaaraa.. yaaraa..

(Bless me with your grace..
O dear.. O dear.. O love..)

The other four members took their instruments and joined with Manik.... The whole crowd was clapping and enjoying with their music beats...

Mujh ko iraade de
Kasmein de, vaade de
Meri duaaon ke ishaaron ko sahaare de
Dil ko thikaaney de
Naye bahaaney de
Khwaabon ki baarishon ko
Mausam ke paimaane de
Apne karam ki kar ataayein
Kar de idhar bhi tu nigaahein

(Give me intentions..
Give me promises, guarantees,
Support the signs of my prayers..
Give shelter to the heart..
Give some new excuses,
Give the peg of weathers
to the rains of dreams..
Bless me with your grace..
Look this way too..)

Nandini was like a child and clapping for Manik with a big smile.... Why not Navya is right, this is the first time she is watching Manik's singing...., she is admiring him...., his way of playing the guitar, and his face expressions.., she is watching him forgetting everything...

Sun rahaa hai naa tu
Ro rahaa hoon main
Sun raha hai naa tu
Kyun ro raha hoon main

(You're listening, right?
I am crying here..
You're listening to me right..
Why I am crying here..)