58. Parties????

After a lot of thinking she answered the phone and welcomed by a very angry Rohini who was started her scolding session

After a lot of thinking she answered the phone and welcomed by a very angry Rohini who was started her scolding session...,"where the hell are you Manik???.... You didn't even take your breakfast and now it's lunch time but you are not in your room....(She sighed and said) Nandini...., I don't know how she will tolerate you......".

Rohini was stopped by Nandini's voice,"ma....", she checked her phone to see that she called wrongly or not but it shows Manik only... So Rohini asked,"Nandini is that you....".

Nandini said,"ha ma... Actually Manik is here...."... Rohini asked,"Manik is there... But what is he doing there???".  Nandini nervously answered," oh... He is sleeping here...".

Suddenly something clicked on Rohini's brain, so she asked excitedly,"I got it... So private haldi celebration ha....".

Nandini blushed and said," ma please na....". Rohini smiled and said,"acha ok leave it.... But he didn't eat anything beta... You know na He is a big foody... I am worried about his health...".

Nandini said," you don't worry ma I will make him eat something...". Rohini smiled and said,"bless you beta... Take care...".

Nandini said,"bye Ma....". After cutting the call she looked Manik who was sleeping on his stomach tiredly... She too worried about his health...., she kissed his hair lightly and sighed deeply....

Then went down and see all are waiting for her on the dining table... She silently sat on the chair... Ishita caressed her hair and asked,"Kya hua beta..... Why are you so dull....".

Nandini smiled lightly and said,"nothing mom.... Just tired...". But Abhi was looking at her face and sensed something is wrong... So he silently watching her actions....

They all started to eat their lunch..., Nandini denied saying that she is not hungry.... But Abhi glared and she pleaded... He sighed....

Then she kept her face on the table and slowly closed her eyes... Raman noticed her and said," she is looking tired today....".

Navya said," ha papa.... And don't worry she will be alright once she sleeps...". Raman nodded his head smilingly.....then he caressed Navya's head and said ," Abhi.... What about the wedding place and decorations???".

Abhi said," Ya dad, actually Nandini loves beach side views... So I discussed this about Manik... He was okay with Nandini's wish.... So me, cabir and dhruv selected a beach resort for the wedding....., and probably the decoration work is started.....".

Raman smiled and said,"good work, Abhi...., is Rajesh knew about the place??".

Abhi said,"yes dad, I showed the pictures and they liked very much....". Ishita said,"of course Nandini's wish na...". All are laughed, hearing their laughter sound Nandini woke up and asked cutely,"Kya hua???".

Abhi laughed and said,"nothing...", she glared him and again laid her face on the table. And they heard the calling bell So before anyone could say anything, Nandini got up from her place and went to open the door.