81. Cabir's Confession

RecapManik and Nandini's reception moments

Recap
Manik and Nandini's reception moments..

Manik stopped his car at the porch, Everyone went to their rooms wishing good night to each other except them(Manan). He came out of the car and opened her door. He helped her to come out, then both walked inside with entwined hands.

They both reached near the staircase and Manik's phone started to ring, he saw Cabir's name and said,"you go, i will come...". He planted a butterfly kiss on her forehead and turned to go but noticed her who was pouting and staring at the steps and her dress.

Her dress was little heavy, so she was looking at the steps. Manik smiled at her childish antics, he without thinking picked her up who flinched at his sudden act...

Manik smiled and kissed her lips and said,"i am there na to carry my princess..". She showed her full teeth and rest her head on his chest...

He climbed the stairs, she opened the door with her finger. He dropped her on the bed and said,"i will be back...., you change your dress..". She nodded her head, but threw her dhuppatta and lied on the bed without changing....

Manik spoke to Cabir and came to their room only to witness his beauty laying on the bed with tired posture... He chuckled at her and sat on the bed beside her..

He caressed her head and asked lovingly,"change nhi karna???". She opened her eye lashes a little and closed her eyes mumbling,"neend aa rahi hai..". Saying that she closed her eyes to sleep.

He sighed and changed himself in his sweatpants and took one of her long t-shirt. He came near her and removed her hairpins and called her,"Nandini....". She opened her eyes, he said,"change karo...".

She twisted her lips and sat on the bed, he chuckled and gave a kiss on her lips.... He then said,"you are looking so freaking hot right now... I want to do so many things and your milky waist is inviting me to make them red".  She glared him hiding her blush and got up to go but he pulled her. She landed on his lap side ways..

He smiled and said,"My princess is tired... So..,". Saying that he moved her hairs from her back. He placed a wet kiss on her back near her blouse hook. She Shuddered under his kiss and whispered,"so...". He unhooked her blouse and pinched her waist  lightly then started to remove her clothes... She was waiting for his next step but he made her wear her t-shirt, she looked at him with so much love in her eyes..... He smiled and opened her lehenga.....

He then kissed her cheeks tightly and asked,"washroom jaana hai??". She fell for him once again and nodded her head like a baby, he chuckled and picked her up and dropped her inside the washroom then came out...

Soon she finished her business, all the while her smile never leaves her lips and opened the door, there comes her handsome husband was waiting for her.

Listening the sound of door, Manik looked at her he then picked her up and walked towards their bed. She slumped down immediately... He chuckled and took her in his arms and gave a tight kiss on her jawline.. She in response hugged him closely.. Both slept peacefully......