78. Cabir's Decision

Morning arrived,

Morning arrived,

birds are chirping melodiously, hearing their sound Nandini fluttered her eyelashes like a baby. She turned to sleep again  but she couldn't, a yawn escaped from her mouth, while opening her eyes slowly... Finally she rubbed her eyes to get rid of the sleep..

She check the time on the wall clock, it shows almost 8'o clock. She tried to get up but felt some weight on her, she smiled the thought of her husband... She saw him sleeping on her... His hot breaths were falling on her neck... His hands were on her waist.

She chuckled at her man child, she lifted her right hand to ran her fingers through his thick hair, then she placed a sweet kiss on his neck near his ear...

She was ruffling his hairs quite a while.. He made a movement on her waist..., and he turned his body a bit, kept his head on her chest...

A sudden wave of palpitation formed on her body. She couldn't control her breaths.., she took relax breathing, then she continued doing what she did before....

Unknowingly her eyes fell on the wall clock again. Remembering the reception and they should go back to Malhotra mansion too... Before that she should wake this sleepy head... That is one difficult task.

She sighed thinking about waking him, she called his name while caressing hairs,"Manik... Manik...". But no use, instead of waking up he snuggled more into her...

She again called this time little loudly... But no use, then she said,"Manik wake up,....". He just murmured," hmm...". She kissed his center head and said lovingly..,"Get up na Manik..., we should go to Malhotra mansion and today our reception also.. Hai na, so wake up now....".

She just heard him whispering," 10 minutes please...". She said,"Accha you sleep, leave me i will bring coffee for us..". He just tightened his hold on her waist... She then give up the idea of going... She continue to caress his hairs...

10 minutes passed, he is sleeping like a baby... She slowly moved his head on the pillow, and removed his legs... Then She
sat on the bead stretching her whole body...

As she kept her feet on the floor, the floor was so chill. She wore her slippers and opened the curtains to let the sun rays fall inside, so that he could wake up a bit..

She then opened the balcony door and walked out to feel the morning breathe of the nature... She sat on the swing which were placed in her balcony...

The morning was so beautiful, birds were flying here and there..  The sounds of their melodious voice was sweet to hear... She was mesmerized while watching them...

Here in the room, Manik stirred in his sleep. Nandini was right as the sun rays fell inside, It disturbed his sleep... He called Nandini to close the curtain... But he didn't hear her answer... He groaned and lifted his hands to search her side of the bed... But the bed was empty...