56. Haldi

Nandini's room

Nandini's room..

Nandini stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes, she was welcomed by the beautiful sight, that is Manik who was sleeping like a small child... She smiled brightly seeing his face. After admiring him some time, she got up to leave but stopped seeing his arms were holding her waist tightly...

She smiled and slowly removed his hand from her waist, then she tried to go but Manik was sleeping on her duppatta.. She chuckled and left the duppatta on the bed and went to freshen up.

She entered inside the washroom and stood before the mirror to look herself. Then she slowly traced her hands on her tummy which has a name Manik.

She blushed remembering the yesterday events, then cleaned her hands removing the henna. And looked at her hands then smiled. Then went to the shower cabin. Soon she came out of the shower wearing a bathrobe and wrapping the towel on her hairs then entered into her walk in closet....

She looked at his name on her  tummy and it is in bright maroon colour on her white skin. She smiled and wore a shirt and trouser. Then went out of the closet...

As she came out only to see him still sleeping..., sighing she went and sat near him.... She kept her hands on his hair, then started to ruffled his hair and gave a kiss near her ears..

Getting disturbed Manik opened his eyes like a new born child and looked at her who was smiling brightly... Seeing her face he reciprocated the smile, and pulled her on him... She directly landed in his chest...

He tucked her hair strands behind the ear and said,"beautiful.....". Nandini smiled and said,"chalo, wake up now... It's so late Manik.... ". But he smelled something and immediately held her hands and bring them near his nose and inhaled the smell of henna with a smile on his lips.....

Nandini adored him and feeling ticklish, Manik said,"i love it...,  it smells awesome.... come on I will search my name now...", listening that she immediately removed her hands from him.... Manik was confused and asked,"what was that...??",

Nandini nervously smiled and said,"that... Actually.... Manik... This.... Not now.... After the marriage...". Hearing that a smile formed on his lips, then he sat straight leaning on the bed rest.

He said mischievously,"you mean our marriage night...", that was it a pinkish glow formed on her cheeks... Manik laughed loudly and she hit his biceps...

He held her hands and kissed her knuckles... She smiled and said,"now go and freshen up... I will bring your earl grey tea.... Last time bhai brought coffee na..., I am sorry...".

Manik chuckled and said,"relax I will drink coffee also....". She smiled and moved to go down... But in a swift Manik got up from his place and back hugged her.... Nandini was gasped at his sudden action...., and asked,"what are you doing???".

Manik smiled and smelled her freshly washed hairs and said,"you didn't show your hands.....that's okay... But what about my name which I wrote.... Ha... Tell me..."...