6. The Proposal

Malhotra mansion:

Malhotra mansion:

All were sleeping in the room, except Manik. He was thinking about Nandini, her smile, her melodious voice, her beautiful Angel face and her everything. That the thinking was going around him. He thought it was just an infactuation(but who knows it will turned to be a beautiful feeling that is love).

After half an hour of thinking he drifted into sleep. but Nandini occupied in his dream also.

Morning arises, everyone in the house were up except Manik because he was in his dream land. Rohini entered into his room with a mug of coffee. She carrassed his hair and said,"Manik wake up, today you have a meeting ".

Manik said,"5 minutes mom, please".
Rohini smiled and continued to caressed his hair, she was thinking about Nandini and Manik.

After 5 minutes, Manik woke up and drank the coffee and said," what are you thinking mom?".
She said,"nothing, common go and freshen up". He nodded his head and went to freshen up.

Rohini went to her room and saw her husband was struggling his tie. She smiled and went near him and fixed his tie.

Rajesh smiled and kissed her cheek, Rohini was blushing. Rajesh said,"after so many years, now also you are blushing darling". Rohini smiled and said,"because my husband is always want me to do this". Rajesh smiled and kissed her forehead, then said,"i like my blushed wife more".

Rohini smiled and settled her head near his heart, Rajesh encircled her in his arms.  Then Rohini said,"raj I want to say something". He broke the hug and sat in the bed, he gestured to her sit, she also sat in the bed.

Rajesh said," ok tell me, what's the matter?". She said," I think..... ", she was hesitated to tell. Rajesh held her hand and says,"don't hesitate, common tell me".

 Rajesh held her hand and says,"don't hesitate, common tell me"

She said," I like Nandini". He said,"i am also like her". She said," I want Nandini to be my daughter". Rajesh smiled and kissed her hair then said,"i also thought that but I want Raman permission also, I will talk to him". She smiled widely and said,"thank you". At the same time Mukthi entered their room.