9. The Surprise for their Family

After their blissful confession, Manik went to Abhi's office

  After their blissful confession, Manik went to Abhi's office. Nandini was still sitting there blushing and touching her forehead. She was thinking about their conversation, when Navya came there. Seeing her smiling Navya understood everything now she was in teasing mode.

Navya came near her and settled down beside her. Sensing some one's presence she looked up but Navya was smiling ear to ear. Nandini was blushing, Navya asked,"what happened, why are you laughing.... oh sorry blushing?".

Nandini again blushed and said,"nothing Navya". She said,"i know what May happened here, I am really happy for you and I think Manik is the best one for you". She smiled and nodded her head then continued,"one hour before I was totally confused but now I am perfectly ready to marry Manik because I want to give us a chance". Navya smiled brightly and hugged her. After that they went to their respective works.

After some time she received a text message from unknown number. She saw the message, after seeing the message the bright smile appeared her face. 

Hi, beautiful....
Your soon to be husband here....

After composing herself from the smiling, she texted back as,

Hello,
Where are you?
Did you reached safely?

Seeing her message Manik smiled and texted back as,

Relax and I reached safely, just now I entered into the office.

She smiled and sent,

Ok, carry on your work. Afterwards I will talk to you.

He smiled and called her. She first hesitated then picked the phone and answered,"hello". Manik said," hello Nandini". Listening her name from his mouth, she felt some kind of special feeling, after composing herself she said,"ji". He said,"i want to share this good news to our parents, is that ok for you?. If you want some time, it's ok for me also".

Nandini felt her happiness in his words

Nandini felt her happiness in his words. Because he considered her decision also important one. She understood whatever her parents decision is best. Listening her silence Manik said,"it's ok Nandini, we will inform them when you are comfortable, now don't stress yourself ok". Nandini instantly said,"nothing like that, I was just thinking....". He asked,"you was just thinking what?".