83. Shock for Navya

Manan Room

Manan Room

Both are sleeping peacefully, Manik stirred in his sleep hearing his phone ring. He woke up answering the call, his PA informed about his meeting.

He cut the call after answering him. His gaze then fell on Nandini who is sleeping forgetting the world. He chuckled at her slightly parted lips, he couldn't resist other than pecking her lips who twitched at his disturbance.

He smiled and again pecked her lips, she turned her head other side and slept. He laughed and kissed her messy hair mumbling,"cute bacha..".

He sat on the sofa after taking his laptop... He then engrossed in his work, when he heard his princess voice,"Manik....".

He raised his head from his laptop, only to witness his wife was searching him. He closed his laptop and removed his t-shirt.
He laid down near her taking her in his arms, he very well knew that his wife is feeling cold...

Inhaling his smell she snuggled close to him. He smiled and gently stroking her hair. She  snuggled more into him. He kissed her temple and asked lovingly,"uthoge nahin??”.

He couldn't get any response other than snuggling into him. He waited for her to settle then asked again,"uthoge nahin??”. She said in her sleepy voice,"nahin, sona hai...".

He chuckled and held her tight, he then took his phone and went through his social sites. After a while Nandini woke up, she sat on the bed rubbing her eyes.

Manik got disturbed, then turned his head to look at her. She is looking cute in her messy hair, sleepy eyes, pouty lips. She then looked at him and asked,"what time it is??".

He didn't answer instead he got lost on her lips. She again asked but the result is same. She then shook him a little to get him back.

He then pulled her on him and rolled her beneath him. It was so sudden she couldn't get time to analyse what just happened. When she just realized, he captured her lips and she just melted in his touch..

After savouring her lips, his lips went to her neck. He started kissing her neck, Nandini's hand went on his hair. She stroked his hair gently instigating him..

He then started his never ending work which lead them into new world...

On the other side,

Cabir arranged everything to confess his feelings to Navya. After setting the things, he drove the car towards hospital.

He waited for Navya to come out,  soon Navya came out and was waiting for Abhi. Cabir stopped the car in front of her who surprised at his entry and asked,"Cabir you here??, are you hurt??”.

He smiled at her concern and said,"no i just came here to pick you up...". She asked to confirm,"to pick me up..". He nodded his head and said,"i just need to talk something so...".