76. The Carrom Game

In the Garden,

In the Garden,

The four members settled to play the game.... Mukthi and Rajesh glanced each other. She glared him, he gave a playful smile....

Abhi set the coins and he sprayed the powder on the board... Then he said,"Its ready now....". Rajesh took the striker and said looking at his daughter,"I would like to  start the game first...".

Mukthi immediately grabbed the striker from him and said,"No way, My team first.... Raman Papa you start the game first...". Saying that she hand over the striker to him....

Rajesh chuckled at her act, Abhi was looking at her amusingly.... Before Rajesh could say something Abhi said,"Leave it dad, let them start...".

Hearing his voice, Mukthi bite her inner cheeks sensing her presence... She slide her hair strands back of her ear shyly... Rajesh laughed loudly gaining their attention....

 Rajesh laughed loudly gaining their attention

Then said,"ok Abhi, as you say..., come on Raman start the game..".  Raman nodded his head smilingly.... He flick the striker with his finger tips....

The coins moved from the center and got spread with the entire board... Next turn was Rajesh, he pocketed the white coin... Abhi clapped and gave a hi-fi to  Rajesh...

Mukthi made a whatever face to him. He missed the next chance.. Now Mukthi's turn, she aimed for white coin with atmost interest.. She flick the striker and the aim got missed....

Rajesh laughed, Abhi suppressed his laughter.... Seeing them laughing she pouted, Raman encouraged her,"Come on Mukthi, Don't loose hope... You can do it...".

Mukthi smiled at him, then Raman said,"Shut up Idiots....., now you guys can laugh but finally we are going to win.... ". Rajesh and Abhi Shut their mouth... Rajesh said,"will see that..., Come on Abhi, finish the match, lets show your talent....". They both did high five....

Abhi striked next, he pocketed black one, then white, black.... After pocketing four coins he missed the next one...

All the while Mukthi was gawking at him unbelievingly.. Her mouth was wide open... Abhi laughed inwardly.... Rajesh closed her mouth with his hands...