66. Bidaai

Morning arises,

All woke up from the sleep, and getting ready for their home.. Here in manan's room Nandini opened her eyes after shutting the alarm... But she can't move, Manik was caging her tightly...

She ruffled his hairs slowly, then called him,"Manik... Manik..". He groaned and hugged her tightly. She blow the air on his face and he slowly opened his eyes...

Nandini said,"Manik we have to wake up.... It's morning..". Manik said sleepily...,"i want to sleep., please na Nandini..". Nandini chuckled and said," ok, leave me I will freshen up first...". Manik nodded his head as no.. Nandini kissed his temple and asked,"it's already late Manik...".

Manik released her from his clutch, and slept on his stomach... Nandini chuckled and entered into the closet and packed everything except today's wear...

Then she went to freshen up, after taking bath she came out wearing a blouse and petticoat, towel on her head....

She was searching her phone to call Navya, as she doesn't know how to wear a Saree... Finally she saw the phone near Manik..

She went near him to pick her phone, water droplets were falling from her hairs and straight away fell on Manik's face...

Manik opened his eyes feeling the wetness and see the angelic face, before she could go, he grabbed her waist and pulled her on him...

She screamed and within a second, she was beneath him... She hit his shoulders and Manik laughed and said,"what a perfect morning...". She blushed and hide her face on his chest...

Manik smiled and dipped his face on her neck, and gave a light peck on her shoulder blade, she shuddered at his move... He inhaled her fragrance, gripping her waist...

He said,"you are looking stunning....".  Nandini forcefully cupped his face which was on her neck... She said,"I still didn't wear my Saree.., what were you saying??".

Manik looked at her and said,"that's why I am saying that you are gorgeous... Better you roam like this, only in front of me..". Saying that he pinched her waist.. A small scowl left from her mouth....

She said,"Manik let me go na... I have to call Navya...". Manik asked still lying on her...," why??". She said,"i don't know na how to wear a Saree...".

He glared at her and asked,"then why am I here...". Nandini said," but Manik, it's already late... You go and freshen up... Let me call Navya...". She tried to get up but Manik covered her fully and said,"no ways...".

She kissed his forehead and said,"Manik... It's really late.... We have to go na... And next time you can help me that too aram se... I don't mind... But now let me call Navya...".

He smirked and said,"did you even know the word you utter aram se, and what it means to me..."... She blushed and nodded her head... Manik smiled and said," then it's okay, and let me remind you that you have my name on your navel...".

He traced his name... She shivered and somehow answered his question,"i know and I will cover that with a towel when Navya helping me...". He nodded and kept his head on the crook of her neck... She sighed and kept her one hand on his head and the other hand has her phone..

She dialled Navya's number, called her and asked her to come inside her room... Then she said ruffling his hairs,"Manik, you go and freshen up.."..

He nodded his head negatively and said,"i am not leaving from the bed that too not before watching you draping the Saree...". She shied and said,"please na Manik...".

He tightened his grip and hugged her tightly... A door knocked, and Nandini kept his head on the pillow, he groaned and she pleaded... He sighed and she left to open the door, putting the towel on her..