35. Arrangements

After their beautiful lunch, Manik went from there

After their beautiful lunch, Manik went from there. He reached Malhotra mansion and came in. In the hall all are settled in the sofas and chit chatting with each other. Fab3 also present there, when he entered into the mansion all looked at him with a teasing smile.

But Manik shrugged his shoulders and sat beside Rohini. Then kept her head on her shoulder. Rohini ruffled his hair and asked naughtily,"how was your lunch date???". Listening that fab4 and raj also asked about the date.
All are thinking Manik will be cribbed like a child but he said,"it's superb mom, we enjoyed a lot". Saying this he ran away from there to his room. All their jaws dropped but they all smiled seeing his smile.

Manik entered into his room and lies down on the bed. He was very happy and fab 4 entered in. Seeing them he sat straight and Mukthi sat beside him and others on the couch. Then Mukthi asked,"so what's the plan".

Manik said,"tonight I will going to confess my feelings to her, in the middle of the night surrounded by the stars". Mukthi asked,"where??". He say,"farm house".

Mukthi hugged him and said,"you know bhai, I am very excited. And one more thing you are romantic". Saying this she ran away from the room. Manik and others smiled.

After some time all are drinking coffee in the hall except Rajesh and Rohini. Cabir asked,"so tell me what can we do???". Manik smiled and started to explain, at the time someone press the door bell.

Alya asked,"who is that??". Dhruv said,"i don't know". Butler opened the door and there comes Navya with a smiling face. Seeing her cabir was shocked and others smiled. Mukthi ran and hugged her, followed by alya. Dhruv smiled and said,"hi". She said," hello".

Manik smiled and Navya said,"hello bhai". Listening the word bhai from Navya all are smiled. He side hugged her. All the time cabir was looking at her only. Because she was looking cute in his white cotton frock. Manik and Mukthi winked each other and gave a signal to alya and dhruv.

They smiled and Navya looked at cabir and said,"hi". But he was lost in her. She again said,"hello". This time Manik pinched him so he come out of the Navya land and said," hello". Cabir glared Manik, he shrugged his shoulders.

Then all are settled and Navya said excitedly,"bhai I have a surprise for you". Saying this she handed the gift to Manik. Manik smiled and opened the gift. Seeing the gift Manik smile got brighter and said thank you so much Navya. Navya smiled and said,"bhai you know, why I brought this".