33. Confession Planning

After their morning teasing session, Manik was all the way smiling and thinking about Nandini

After their morning teasing session, Manik was all the way smiling and thinking about Nandini. Fab4 noticed his smiling and happiness. All knew this happiness was created by Nandini. Rohini was really happy for Manik. Rajesh and Raman bond of friendship was increased day by day.

Now Manik was determined to confess his feelings to Nandini. So he was thinking how will confess his feelings and arrangements etc. He was confused, at the time Mukthi entered into his room and went near him and said in whispering tone,"Nandini".

Listening her name, Manik looked here and there to find Nandini but all the effects are waste. Seeing him this action Mukthi laughed loudly. Manik looked at her and glared her and said,"Mukthi is this a joke??". Mukthi again laughed and sat beside him then she side hugged him and said,"oh bhai you are unbelievable".

He turned his face other side, Mukthi noticed his disturbed face and asked,"what happened bhai, are you okay??". Manik looked at her and rested his head on her shoulders and said," oh Mukthi I am confused". She asked,"why". He closed his eyes tightly and said,"oh, I w..an..t to co...n...fe...ss... my feelings to Nandini". Listening that Mukthi excitingly jumped on the bed. Due to her stunt Manik fell down on the bed in side ways and screamed,"ah... Mukthi...".

Then Mukthi's attention went to Manik and her eyes wide open looking at his bhai and she immediately went near Manik and helped him to sit and sat beside him and said,"sorry" with cute expression

Then Mukthi's attention went to Manik and her eyes wide open looking at his bhai and she immediately went near Manik and helped him to sit and sat beside him and said,"sorry" with cute expression. Manik smiled and again kept his head to her shoulder.

And Mukthi asked,"so confess na, what is the problem???". He sighed and said,"oh I don't know what to do??, so please help me na". Mukthi smiled and said," oh bhai, ok I will help you, first let me inform fab3". He nodded his head.

Soon fab3 came there and settled themselves comfortably on the couches. The room echoed with their silence, cabir broke the silence and asked,"what is the matter Mukthi???, you called us, is there any problem??".

Mukthi sighed and explained everything, all are went to the silent mode listening Mukthi's words. After 2 minutes of silent, all are pounced on Manik. Alya said,"i am so happy Manik". Which Manik smiled and dhruv said,"super buddy, you love Nandini". Manik nodded his head and dhruv hugged him.