54. Mehandi

After Manik went, Nandini stirred in her sleep

After Manik went, Nandini stirred in her sleep. She then slowly opened her eye lashes and sat on the bed..... She yawned looking at the other side of the bed.... Manik was not there.... So she took her phone to call him but there was a message for her from Manik...

She smiled brightly and opened the message,

Good morning Butterfly......

I know you are searching for me.. so sorry I didn't inform you, how can I wake you up.. you were sleeping like an angel... So I didn't wanted to disturb your sleep.... And don't worry I safely reached... Now go and freshen up and eat your breakfast..... Tonight we will meet you.....😘😘😘😘

Love you butterfly....

After reading his message Nandini smiled and said,"love you Manik...."... Then she went to freshen up....

Changing in a comfortable dress Nandini came down... The mehandi preparations were going on.... Nandini sat beside Navya who was speaking on the phone....

Then Nandini asked,"bhai kidar hai???", Navya cut the phone and said,"he went out for some work....". She nodded and they both talked about hospital...

Soon Mr and Mrs. Murthy joined with them....

Malhotra mansion:

All are busy at some work.... Manik was again sleeping..... Fab 4 came there and sighed seeing him sleeping.... Mukthi shook him hardly, Manik groaned and opened his eyes and said,"Mukthi please....",

All are settled on the bed and cabir said,"if you don't wake up.... I will call Nandini and said Manik ran away from his wedding...".

Manik laughed loudly and lazily sat up, then said,"call her....". All are shocked and Mukthi asked,"so much confident...".

Manik said,"yes...... She loves me...". Listening that all are smiled then they started their never ending chatting.... Soon they came down and was greeted by cabir's mom,(cabir's father died two years ago..), dhruv and alya's parents.

Mukthi and Manik smiled and exchanged their hugs...., they asked about the marriage venues and all.... They all had a great time then they finished their lunch..., and retired to their room for some rest..

After resting a while, they all started to get ready for the mehandi function.... The mehandi function was going to held in Murthy mansion...

Soon they all came to the living room and went out to settled on the car. Malhotra's in one car, Manik was in driver seat. Then cabir and his mom, alya's parents were in one car, and dhruv and his parents and alya in another car.

Then they ignited the engine to the Murthy mansion.....

Murthy mansion:

Murthy mansion was decorated with flowers and clothes, beats, and various lights.... The guests were entering inside and they were wondering about the decorations.... The chandeliers were brightening the beauty......