88. Accidental Meets

Unexpected meet at Shopping Mall

Finally, Navya had off from her work. So she wanted to buy some clothes as everyone is busy with their work she has taken a driver today.

She reached the mall and informed the driver that she will call him once she got everything. She first entered into the summer frocks section. when she was selecting her clothes she received a call from Abhi.

She answered," Hello bhai".

Abhi asked," reached?"

She said," ha bhai, just reached and started my shopping".

Abhi smiled at her excitement and said," I called you to say that do not hesitate to use my card okay".

Navya pouted and asked," but bhai....".

Before she could say more he said, "I am already sad that I could not come with you. If I had come with you, I would have paid. So buy as much you want that makes me happy. Enjoy your shopping, bye".

She smiled and said," bye".

She resumed her shopping with a happy face, she bought a lot of things. After buying all the things, she came out of the mall and noticed an ice-cream parlor on the opposite side. She decided to eat ice cream then she could call the driver.

Cabir came there to buy something and saw her. He directly came to her and asked," what are you doing here?". She was startled and answered," I... shopping".

Cabir asked," Done with your shopping?". She nodded her head but her eyes were on the ice cream shop. He asked," where is the car?". She said," I informed the driver that I will call him after my shopping". He said," No need, I will drop you off". She couldn't deny him, just agreed with him. He brought his vehicle near her and he took all the shopping bags.

He kept all the shopping bags inside and opened the door for her. She sat inside grumpily as she couldn't eat ice cream. It's been five minutes still he didn't come. She was looking for him when she heard a knock.

There comes a man with ice cream in his hands. She was surprised and took that from him muttering a meek thank you. Cabir smiled and came to his side and started the car.

Cabir had seen her looking at the shop again and again

Cabir had seen her looking at the shop again and again. He chuckled at her cute not expressing an angry face. He thought she will ask him but it has a long way.

He looked at her quite a few times who was eating her ice cream silently enjoying. He dropped her and left.

Sudden meet at a restaurant

Abhi picked Navya from the hospital and went to attend the meeting, the meeting has fixed at the last moment he couldn't postpone it. The driver took a leave today, so Abhi went to pick Navya but on his way, he received a call from his PA about the meeting.