50. Preparations for Sangeeth

Morning arised,

Morning arised,

Manik stirred in his sleep, he slowly opened her eyes and within a second he again closed his eyes due to the sunlight... After composing himself, he slightly opened his eyes and his face was covered with Nandini's hairs....

He smelled her hairs, and slowly kept her head on the pillow which was resting on his biceps.... Then he removed his hands on her waist and sat straight on the bed, then stretched his body.....

Then he admired her, she was sleeping peacefully, he leaned close to her and kissed her forehead.... His admiring session was interrupted by the knock....

He got up and didn't opened the door, instead contemplating whether it would be good to open the door or not....

Sighing he opened the door lightly and saw Abhi with coffee mugs, Abhi looked at him and smiled brightly but Manik was in nervous... So he opened the door widely..., to let him enter...

Abhi entered in and said,"good morning...". Manik was confused about his smiling, he thought Abhi would be shocked rather than smiling...

Manik said,"good morning Abhi...., did you knew that I was here...". Abhi smiled and said,"of course I knew...".

Abhi laughed and explained how Nandini was caught by him... Manik too smiled and hugged him then said,"thank you.... ".

Abhi smiled and said,"i have to thank you, she is happy... Her smile is what I want always..". He pointed his finger on Nandini... Manik  said,"you don't worry... She is my life...if she is happy.... I am also happy..".

Abhi smiled genuinely and said,"do you want to change????". He said," no... No... I will go now....". Abhi asked,"how did you enter???, where is your car??".

Manik scratched his head and said,"i parked the car outside of the mansion and I just entered through the pipe...".
Abhi chuckled at his answer and said,"don't pull this stunt ever... If Nandini knows, she will smash you... Yesterday she was angry, so she didn't find that....".

Manik's orbs got widened, after analyzing his each word, so he said,"God save me... Again gussa... No I can't...".

Abhi laughed loudly and said,"if you want to enter you can call me... I will help you...". Manik smiled and said,"thank you so much for that, next time I will definitely use your help..."

Then they both share a laugh.... After their small conversation, Abhi went from there... Manik looked at his sleeping beauty and entered into the washroom,

Soon he came out wiping his face on the towel and sat beside her and caressed her cheeks, a sudden touch made her smile a bit... He then slowly came to her eyes and touched them ever so softly, and placed a chaste kiss on her eyes...

Her eyes shrinked and she slowly opened her eyes and locked with his eyes...... Manik smiled and said,"good morning...". Nandini too smiled and said in her sleepy voice,"good morning..,".