55. Manik's wish

After the Malhotra's went, Murthy's went to their rooms

After the Malhotra's went, Murthy's went to their rooms...Nandini was waiting for Manik, so she decided to change but she got a message from Manik as,

Don't change your dress...❤

Reading a message she smiled and sat on the bed......on the other hand Manik dropped his family and sneaking from the Malhotra mansion.., he was on the way to Murthy mansion...

He was thinking how to enter, and he remembered the conversation with Abhi, so he immediately messaged him as open the door....

Abhi was going to sleep and he got the message from Manik.. He smiled and went to open the door... He opened the door and Manik's car entered inside the mansion... Manik came out of the car and welcomed by smiling Abhi...

Manik smiled and hugged Abhi and said,"i am really sorry to disturb you Abhi....". Abhi said,"never mind.... Anything for my sister na...".

Then they both laughed and entered inside....Then Abhi asked,"did she know that you are coming???", Manik smiled and said,"Ya, she knew and her strict order to come from the main door....".

Abhi laughed, then bring the water jug and gave it to Manik and said," she forgot to take this....". Manik smiled and took that from him and climbed the stairs after wishing good night to him..

He reached her room and slowly opened the door and smiled seeing Nandini sleeping in a weird position.... He entered in and closed the door then placed the jug on the side table...

He kneel down in front of her face and caressed her hair lightly, and kissed her forehead.. sensing the touch she said,"Manik...", opening her eye lashes....

Manik smiled and Nandini sat on the bed and asked in a sleepy eyes,"when did you came??", Manik said,"just a minute before.....".

He got up and settled beside her then  Nandini hugged him and said,"hmmm...", Manik chuckled and broke the hug then slowly helped her to laid down....

She was confused and looking at him for the answer. He slowly removed the mehandi cone from his packet... Nandini blushed thinking what will happen...

He then came near her stomach... She was breathing fastly... He removes the dupatta from her tummy and raised her blouse a little upward and starred at her navel....

Then looked at her eyes which was already on him. He kissed her navel and her stomach churned with this new feeling.... Manik said,"i love this part very much in you.... I don't know how to express this but one day I will surely tell you....".

Nandini smiled at his information, somewhat she guessed his thinking but she wants to hear from him. She surely wait for his words. Then Manik again went down and kissed her tummy.... This time his lips stayed on her longer than before....

She closed her eyes feeling his lips, she wants to hold him but couldn't do that because of her henna filled hands. Then Manik write his name just above her navel... Nandini felt something cold on her and whispered,"Manik......". He said,"wait a second it's almost finished....".