63. Nandini's wish

The cart stopped in front of the resort... Manik came down and gave his hand to her. She got down holding his hands... Their family was already waiting for them..

Then they entered inside and the cake was placed in the center of the hall... Manik and Nandini both cut the cake, then feed each other... And they fed all the family members...

Then Rajesh said,"okay listen everybody... Tomorrow we have to move from here.... So go and sleep, it's already eleven passed...".

They all nodded and started to move their rooms, except Abhi and Manik.. Ishita said,"Nandini go to Manik room okay..". She nodded her head and looked Manik...

He too looked at her and kissed her forehead then said," you go... I will come..". All smiled at them.. Nandini went near Abhi and hugged him, saying,"good night...".

Abhi chuckled and kissed her head wishing her back... Then the girls helped her to walk towards Manik's room....

Here abhi asked,"Manik, uncle said we are going tomorrow... But...". Manik cut him off saying,"yes , but I booked one more day... So don't worry...". Abhi nodded his head and went to his room.

Then Manik walked to his room... As he came to his room but the devils(fab4 and Navya) were already there waiting for him... He sighed and asked,"what are you guys doing here??".

Cabir smirked and said,"you very well know brother...". Manik smirked back and said," you too knew that you guys are thinking wrong...".

Dhruv said,"we were just teasing you Manik....". Mukthi said," but bhai.. before getting naik we will not allow you to enter in your room...".

Manik said," but today is...". Alya cut him,"Ya we know that today is not your suhaagraat... We are just showing a demo here...".

He sighed and said,"make a list of your wishes and I will give that...". They hooted for them and went to their rooms...

Manik entered inside and locked the door... Then he turned to look Nandini but she was not there... His eyes roamed each corner of the room and finally he found her legs behind the curtain...

The Payal and henna filled legs were looking so beautiful at her... He smirked, and slowly walked near her without making any noise...

He got hold of her hands and dragged her out of the curtain and pinned her to the wall

He got hold of her hands and dragged her out of the curtain and pinned her to the wall... A gasped escaped from her mouth, everything happened suddenly, her heart beats started the race...

He sneaked his one hand around her bare waist... She closed her eyes and Manik asked,"playing with me???", she nodded her head as no.... He pinched her waist and she bite her lips....

Manik whispered in her ear," so what were you doing ah???..". She stuttered her words,"i.... W...as......". He said,"open your eyes Nandini....". She slowly opened her eyes and he said,"you know how am I controlling, from the time my eyes landed on your beauty in the bridal wear...".