84. Ice-Cream Party

Hello guys!!

Hope everyone is doing well.

I know I am late, I apologize for that. It's just that I have been busy with my hectic schedule.

I could not take out time to write.

I hope you people will understand.

I will try to update the next one as early as possible.

You can read the chapter now😁😁😁

Thank you.

__________________________________________________________________________

The next day arrived,

Mukthi drags Nandini aside to inform her about the ice cream party. She agreed immediately and asked, "Mukthi, can we arrange the party in Murthy Mansion??, we will cheer Navya a bit at least...". Mukthi smiled showing her teeth and said," Perfect Bhabhi, we will definitely.... Now come don't let your protective husband know otherwise he won't allow us to eat a lot of ice cream...".

Nandini agreed laughingly, they both heard a throat clearing sound. They stopped laughing and looked at the source of the voice and smiled casually. Manik is standing behind them and asked, "what is going on here??". Mukti said, "Nothing is going on, we were just talking casually...". He raised his eyebrows at them and pulled Nandini in his embrace and asked, "My cutie wife will say hai na Mrs. Malhotra?... Tell me what you both were planning??".

Mukthi looked at them and immediately pulled Nandini from his clutch and said, "why are you distracting her... We were not planning anything, it's kind of a surprise for you...". Saying that she winked at Nandini and left from there. She immediately understood her action and nodded her head positively and said, "yes, I have planned a surprise for you..".

He raised his eyebrows and asked, "really??". She nodded her head lightly hiding her nervousness. he held her hand and twirled her a bit, she directly landed on his chest backward. He kept his chin on her shoulder blade and said huskily, "the surprise should be worthy, wife, or else I will eat you raw..." She gulped her saliva and nodded her head frantically.

He chuckled and placed a wet kiss on her neck then left her. She took a sigh breath and glared at him. After that, she almost ran inside her room mumbling some sweet scoldings about her husband's dearest.

Manik followed her with a never-ending smile. He closed the door gaining her attention, she sat on the bed with a grumpy face. He smilingly walked towards her and sat beside her. Then he slowly pulled her on his lap. She snuggled more on him, he kissed her head.

After some time Manik said," I will come early and we can pack our bags...". She came out of his grip and took his name nervously," umm... Manik..". He looked at her who was not making eye contact... He held her both hands and started soothingly rubbing her knuckles to comfort her. It worked on her as she calmed down a bit and he asked, "what happened Nandu??, do you want to say something??".

She nodded her head lightly, he side hugged her and asked lovingly," share it with me then???...". She asked clutching his biceps, "Can we postpone our mini honeymoon??". Manik observed her face to know any mischief is there but looking at her serious face he understood something has been bothering her.