36. Confession-I

After the visit of Abhi, Mukthi went from there

After the visit of Abhi, Mukthi went from there. Both has feelings to each other but they can't describe now.

Murthy mansion:

After finishing her work Nandini lazily entered into the mansion and sat in the sofa. Ishita and Raman were went to some work regarding the marriage. Same was the case with Malhotra's.

Nandini was resting her head in the headrest, Abhi came there and caressed her hair lovingly and asked,"tired??". Nandini said,"hmmm". Abhi said,"ok but we are going to the party now".

Nandini opened her eyes and asked,"what??, party??". Abhi said,"Yes, party for the business delegates". Nandini kept her head on his shoulder and said,"no bhai, I want to sleep". Abhi said,"just few hours, please nandu". She said,"okay".

Abhi said,"you know I have a dress for you, it is in your room only. Go and get ready". She lazily got up and went to her room. Then Abhi informed Manik about their conversation.

Nandini enter into her room and saw the parcel which is placed on the bed. She took the parcel and opened the cover. After opening the parcel she gasped, looking at the dress. The dress was amazing and she liked the dress very much.

Nandini's dress

Soon she ran out of the room and directly entered into her bhai's room and hugged him

Soon she ran out of the room and directly entered into her bhai's room and hugged him. Then said,"bhai you know, the dress was awesome. Thank you so much". Abhi asked,"really??". Nandini said,"yes bhai, I love you so much". Abhi smiled and said,"so your Manik has a nice taste and choice".

Nandini was confused and asked,"what are you saying bhai??". Abhi said,"i am saying that your soon to be husband only select your dress. So this hug and that I love you also belongs to Manik". Listening that Nandini's cheeks welcomed an adorable blush.

She looked down shyly, not able to meet her brother eyes. Abhi chuckled and pulled her chin upwards and kissed her forehead and said,"God Bless You always". Nandini smiled and hugged him then Abhi said,"now go and come fast". She nodded her head and went from there.

Soon she got ready in that dress and she was searching for matching heels. But She saw the parcel in the wardrobe and opened that. Then She got mesmerized after looking the heels. And she remembered Abhi's conversation and smiled thinking about Manik.