69. Ruling the Life

Both Manik and Nandini were sleeping peacefully

Both Manik and Nandini were sleeping peacefully.... But soon Nandini's sleep got disturbed by the knock of the door.... She stirred in her sleep, after a lot of struggling she opened her eyes but couldn't got up because Manik was hugging her tightly...

She removed his hands from her waist, a frown formed on his face... She kept her duppatta beside him... He immediately hugged that near his heart and slept with a smile on his face...

She got up and went to open the door... Door opened and there stood Mukthi waiting for her.... Nandini saw Mukthi, who was smiling at her.... They both entered inside and seeing Manik sleeping, she said,"oh i am sorry Bhabi.... Were you sleeping???".

Nandini smiled and said,"yes but don't say sorry na...". Then Mukthi said," it's 4 pm... So mom sent me here to help you to getting ready...".

Nandini said,"oh.... god...., I overslept". Mukthi said,"not at all Bhabi... you go and take a bath... Till then i will select your dress...". Nandini nodded her head and left to freshen up with the towel....

Mukthi walked inside the closet to select a saree for her... After searching fifteen minutes, she found a beautiful saree...

Nandini came out of the washroom wearing a bathrobe... Mukthi showed the saree to her and Nandini said,"perfect.... And Mukthi... i don't know to wear a saree....".

Mukthi smiled and said,"i know bhabi..... Navya once told me....". Then she handover the blouse and skirt to Nandini...

Nandini pick that from her and went to wear that, meanwhile Mukthi selected the matching jwelleries for her.... Soon Nandini came there wearing a blouse and skirt....

Mukthi took the end of the saree and tucked in the skirt and started to drape her saree. She put the pallu on her shoulder, and the door opened loudly, they both stopped their action....

Manik walked inside the closet, rubbing his eyes with his knuckles.., his eyes landed on Mukthi, then his wife... He then came near Nandini and back hugged her and complained like a child,"you are very bad.... why did you left me alone in the bed..".

Nandini chuckled and said,"Manik, its late.... So Mukthi came to wake us... But you are sleeping na... So i didn't wake u.".

Mukthi said,"bhai, you are disturbing us...". She pushed him aside, He groaned and hit her head then sat on the sofa beside them....They both smiled at him, then Mukthi pinned her pallu, and set her fleats one more time.... Then said,"wow.... Bhabi... You are looking fabulous...". Nandini smiled at her and thanked her, and she checked herself in the mirror...

Nandini's saree touched his face, sensing her smell, he hugged her waist still sitting on the sofa.... Nandini ruffled his hairs and said,"kya karrahi ho??, (he tightened his grip) tired???,....".. Manik said," hmmm". She asked,"what hmm, get up now..". He said,"5 minutes please...".