79. Love is blooming

They both were laying on the bed in each others arms

They both were laying on the bed in each others arms. Nandini asked,"why did you set the biometric??, Mom and Dad, what would they think??".

He smiled and said,"You don't need yo worry about that, ummmm.. you know, they have already fixed for their room..". She gasped hearing his words and asked,"really??, then how come i didn't know about it". She was so cute at the moment, he pecked her lips.

Then he said,"yess, when Mukthi and  i questioned about that dad told us that we can fix it after our marriage..". She blushed and hide her face on his neck.. He laughed at her cuteness...

They both were inhaling each other fragrances, then Manik asked,"do you have any work tomorrow??". Thinking about something She said,"hmm, ya i have to submit my leave application. Next week we are going na for our small honeymoon...".

Manik smiled and kissed her head saying,"don't worry about small, next month i would make it as a loooooong one...".

As he pronounce the word long, She blushed and said,"please na...". He smiled at her shyness....

He caressed her hairs lovingly and asked,"what about Lunch??, can we go out or will eat here?". She asked,"Mukthi is here??". He said kissing her hairs,"no one is here. What do you prefer??, If you want to eat here Butlers are there to cook... If you want to go out we can.. ".

She tightened the hug and said,"i don't want to go out... Only we both are here na, so i will cook for us..". He said,"No you take rest butlers will take care of it..".

She forcefully came out of his embrace and said,"i slept so much... I will cook quickly.. Please....". He sighed and said getting up,"okay, come i will help you...".

She kissed his cheek and said,"its okay, you sleep...". He said,"if you want me to sleep, come and sleep with me... Or Else i will help you to cook...".

She glared him while punching his stomach. He laughed and then both moved down to cook... Nandini asked,"what do you want to eat Manik??". He said,"biryani...". Saying that he took the bottle from the fridge and drank the water...

She very well knew about his love for biriyani. Nodding her head for his demand..

She asked butlers to chop the veggies for biryani and raita... Then she checked the meat and noticed prawns are there.. Instead of chicken she took the prawns to cook biriyani..

She came to kitchen platform and saw butlers finished their chopping. Thanking them she asked them to take rest, and she will take care of the lunch. They silently moved from there.

The prawns were already cleaned, she just need to wash them. She was washing them, Manik came and back hugged her keeping his head on her shoulder. She flinched a bit then hit his head with her head..

He saw the prawns and asked,"Prawn biryani...". She said,"hmm..". Then she quickly started the preparations for the lunch. All the while Manik was hugging her and time to time kissing her cheek, neck, ear like that...