80. Reception

5 PM

5 PM

Mukthi knocked the door of Manan, Manik was sleeping soundly. Nandini heard the knock, she placed Manik's head on the pillow who was sleeping on her.

She then went to open the door, and Mukthi was standing and waiting for them to open. Finally the door opened.

Mukthi said,"Thank god.. Finally Bhabi, you open the door...". She let out a sleepy yawn and asked,"kya hua Mukthi??”. Mukthi's mouth opened widely and said,"in case you forget the day, let me remind you that today is apparently your reception... So..".

Nandini quickly said,"i am really sorry that we were sleeping...". Mukthi smiled and said,"its okay, it happens.... I just came here to tell you to get ready because the beauticians are coming in an hour... Mom told me to inform you and yeah this is your dresses... Get ready quickly and please wake that sleepy head... ".

Saying that she hand over the bags to her and quickly hugged Nandini and said,"you are looking cute in this dress bhabi..". She ran from there to get ready. Nandini smiled at her and went inside to wake the sleepy head...

She placed the bags on the bed and came near Manik, Ruffling his head kissing his face here and there, murmuring some sweet words... At last he woke up grumpily....

Smiling at her man child, she said,"i am going to take a quick bath, you just call the butler and asked him to take the vessels from here....". He nodded his head and called the butler.

She entered inside the washroom  to take a quick bath as she already taken a bath in the afternoon.... Within ten minutes she came out of the washroom in white silk robe only see Manik was laying on the bed on his stomach.

she sighed and called him, he just turned around and said,"i want to sleep Nandini... Please". She sat beside him and he instantly placed his head on her lap. She said while running her tiny fingers on his hair,"Manik, you can sleep after the reception as much as you want... Now get up and take shower na... We are getting late...".

He got up with a grumpy face and said,"Its a reception Nandini, its not going to finish that easily..". Saying that he walked into the rest room...

She smiled at his cribbing, she took his towel and entered inside the washroom. She knew, he never lock the door of their washroom....

Manik who came inside, pulled his T-shirt out and throw that in not so particular direction. And it landed on Nandini's feet who came to give the towel...

She picked it up and dumped inside the laundry bag. She walked near him and wrapped the towel on his neck, pecked his lips saying,"come fast...".

She turned to go but he grabbed her hands and asked,"i need a proper kiss...". He just kissed her passionately. Then gone to take a shower. She Smilingly went out through the closet door...