67. Their Room

Soon the car stopped in the porch of the Malhotra mansion

Soon the car stopped in the porch of the Malhotra mansion.... Elders were already there to welcome a newly wed bride, Manik came out of the car and opened the door for Nandini to come out...

Both stood before the entrance and Rohini welcomed them with the arthi, then applies a tilak to both. Then Rohini arranged everything for the grahapravesh..
The kalash was kept in the entrance.... Nandini slightly kick the kalash with her right toe...

Then she step into a plate which contains the red liquid and she walked into the home leaving behind an auspicious red footprints which is symbolic of the arrival of goddess lakshmi....

Then they went to the small temple in the mansion and prayed... After that elders blessed the couple....

Rohini said,"nandini beta, from now onwards this is your home too...."... Nandini smiled and said,"of course ma....". Then Manik said,"mom everything is finish na, shall we move to our room??...".

Fab 4 giggled and Nandini blushed, Manik glared them and said,"kya, I want to sleep..". Cabir said,"sure...".

Mukthi said,"but bhai ek aur rasam hai..". Manik said annoyingly,"what, no I can't...". Mukthi said suppressing her laughter,"it's okay bhai,  You know this rasam is very famous... You have to Carry bhabi till your room... But you are tired na so You go"...

All suppressed their laugh... Manik's eyes opened widely listening Mukthi's words... Cabir said,"leave it Mukthi... He is really tired...". Manik immediately said," no... I will do it...".

Dhruv said," it's okay Manik... You don't have to...". Before they could tease further, Manik picked Nandini in his arms and started to walk towards his room, sorry😉😉 their room..

Others laughed loudly.... Manik was walking while Nandini blushed.... They both reached Manik's room and Manik said," now my wife, this is our room.. So please open the door...".

Nandini smiled and opened the door, then Manik came inside with Nandini in his arms

Nandini smiled and opened the door, then Manik came inside with Nandini in his arms.. he dropped her down and Nandini looked around with a surprise... Their room was looking eternal.... And what caught her attention was their pic on the wall...