21. Sweet time with Dr. Nandini Murthy

They all went to her cabin and knocked the door

They all went to her cabin and knocked the door. A sweet voice said,"come in". They all entered inside and all are looking a beautiful girl and her eyes closed, she is resting her head in the chair. Her look will say how much she is tired.

Then they all entered inside, Nandini looked at them and shocked seeing their costume and asked,"what happened to you guys". Cabir smiled and said,"had fun with friends". Nandini smiled and said,"take your seats.

She didn't find Mukthi and Manik, thanks to cabir and his ideas of nutella, juice and all. And she didn't look at others except cabir and Aliya, because they both were in the front.

Cabir and alya settled in the chair, others in the sofas. Then Nandini took the notepad with a pen, she smiled and asked," ok, now tell me, what is your problem in your heart". All are tensed about cabir.

But cabir is damn relax, he said,"i don't have any problem in my heart"

But cabir is damn relax, he said,"i don't have any problem in my heart". All are confused, Nandini smiled and said,"sorry sir, but I am heart specialist. It's ok, tell me about your problem, I will send you a suitable doctor".

All are smiled seeing her gesture, she didn't angry on them to spoil her fifteen minutes free time instead she is asking patiently about his problem. Manik is very proud of her. She is staring her lovingly. Mukthi nudged him and said,"Bhai focus". Manik nodded his head.

Cabir smiled and said to himself she is really good for Manik. He said,"we are here for our friend heart". Nandini said,"oh... Okay...". She was cut by the notification sound in her phone. She off the alarm in her phone and said,"i am really sorry sir, I have a last appointment, so please wait for me some time or you can come tomorrow also".

Aliya said,"it's ok, we will wait here". Nandini smiled and said,"you guys love your friend so much, okay you can wait in that sofa". They nodded their head and went to sofa. Soon a peon came there and said,"mam, next appointment peoples are waiting outside".

Nandini said,"please let them come inside". Fab5 are watching her smilingly. Cabir whispered to Manik," she is amazing". Manik and Mukthi smiled. Aliya said,"really yaar, she is really good at heart". Dhruv said," ok, let's see another phase of Nandini".
All nodded and looked at her.