15. Family Time

They both settled in their bed to sleep

   They both settled in their bed to sleep. Then Manik sent a message to Abhi,"don't wake up Nandini, because we were talking in the night so slept late. So don't disturb her and thank you so much for your help". Nandini sent a message to Mukthi,"don't wake up Manik because he was tired yesterday and we slept late. So please let him sleep and thank you for the help". After sending message they both drifted into deep slumber having sweet smile.

Soon time has passed, morning arises but Manik and Nandini were in deep slumber because of yesterday meet

Soon time has passed, morning arises but Manik and Nandini were in deep slumber because of yesterday meet. Murthy and Malhotra mansion's were getting decorated by the workers.

Murthy mansion:

In Murthy mansion Abhi woke up from his sleep and yawned stretching his hands. He took his mobile, he saw the notification message from Manik. Then he opened the message and read that. After reading the message, a sweet smile formed his face.

After freshening up himself, he went to her room. He saw her sleeping like a baby. He went and sat beside her then caressed her hair and kissed her forehead. At the time, Ishitha and Raman entered her room. They saw Abhi there.

Then they both went near him, Ishitha kept her hand on his shoulders. Abhi looked at them and smiled. Raman sat another side of her then said,"my baby grown up very fastly". Ishitha said,"yeah Raman, our princess grown up, tomorrow she will be going, leaving our house". Abhi said,"mom, she will be going to marry manik only. So don't worry about her, whenever we want to see her, she will be here in next minute".