89. The Love-filled Dinner Date

Nandini opened her eyes, sensing hot breath on her neck. She caught a glimpse of her husband's face, who was lightly snoring. She smiled at his sleepy, innocent face and kissed him near his lips. She admired him for sometime, caressing his messy hair and days-old stubble. She then grabbed her phone from the nightstand and checked the time. It shows 5.43 AM. 

She couldn't sleep again, so she kissed his forehead, removed his head from her neck, and placed it on the pillow. She chuckled at his man child, and she tied her hair before entering the washroom. After freshening up, she came out wearing a bathrobe and she wore her clothes for the day and came out of the closet.

She saw Manik was still sleeping, so she took her phone and went down to make tea for everyone. While making tea, she received a message from Navya. She reduced the flame to check her message, 

Navya: Do you have any free time today?, I need to talk about something.

Nandini: Sure, will meet at lunch today.

Navya: ok

She gathered the cups of everyone and placed them on the tray. When she was pouring the tea, Rohini walked inside the kitchen. Nandini wished, "Morning Maa." Rohini smiled and wished her back. Then Nandini said, "Maa, I prepared tea for everyone." And for breakfast, I asked the butlers to make aloo paratha and egg toast. "Is that okay, or do you want to add more, Maa?"

Rohini smiled and said, "Nhi beta, that's enough. Tum chai lekar jao." Nandini then took her tray and went to her room. She placed the tray on the teapot and went to wake her man with a smile. She sat on the bed beside him, admiring his handsome face. She then bent down, kissed his eyelashes whispering, "Wake up, my handsome husband."

A smile formed on his lips upon sensing her presence. He turned his head to see her, and the sight he saw was desirable. Without thinking anything, he grabbed her waist and flipped her onto the bed, and he hovered over her.

Nandini could not understand anything. He quickly removed her dupatta from her neck and threw it away. Then he kept his head on her neck, placing a wet kiss. Nandini giggled at his act and kept her hands on her hair. He then slowly bit her there, and Nandini said, "Don't leave a mark there, Manik."

Hearing that, he bit her more, and she hissed lightly. She then removed his face from her neck and brought it near her face. She kissed his sleepy eyes and asked, "Shuru kar dia aap ka shaitaani." Manik kissed her cheek and said, "what?, I am just kissing my wife." He again kept his head on her neck and started to kiss.

She caressed his hair and said, "Stop now: go and freshen up. Chai thand ho jayega". He pecked her strongly, got up from her, and said," Pick my clothes." She nodded her head and quickly selected his outfit and other accessories. She kept everything on the bed and sat on the sofa in the living room.

Manik came out of the shower, wrapping the towel around his waist, and out of the washroom. He saw his things on the bed, and Nandini was watching the news. He quickly wore his pants and joined her on the sofa to drink his tea. Nandini looked at him and asked, "Shirt?". He took her in his embrace and said,"badh, mai. Chai do."

She shook her head, poured the tea into the cup, and gave it to him. They both enjoyed their morning tea. After that, Nandini picked up his shirt and came to him. She helped him to wear the shirt; he encircled his hands around her waist and asked, "Can we meet at lunch?".

She started buttoning his shirt and said, "Sorry, Navya wanted to discuss something with me. So we are going out for lunch today."

He kissed her cheeks and said, "No, that's fine. Is there anything serious?". She kept her head on his chest and said, "I don't know what is happening in her life lately; she has been looking sad and dull. I need to talk to her as well."