41. Love Filled Moments

After revealing the secret about FAB5, they both talked some time sharing their childhood memories

After revealing the secret about FAB5, they both talked some time sharing their childhood memories. Then Manik said,"shall we go home now??, it's already late, Abhi must be waiting". She nodded her head and asked,"so all knew about our date??". He said,"yes and they helped so much, infact the star lights which were placed in the dancing stage was gifted by Navya. She told me that you love these kind of lights and all".

Nandini smiled brightly and said,"really???, she is very kind and lovely sister and she knows everything about me. Bhai and myself will find a groom for her. And you also included in that. A perfect match like you. ".

Manik smiled and said,"yes mam. And am I perfect for you??". She nodded her head in positive and said,"more than perfect". He smiled and thinks about cabir and he thought,"i have to share this but not now". He sighed and said,"let's go". Then they both went near the car, Manik open the door for her. She sat inside and he went to the driver seat.

Then he drove the car to the Murthy mansion. On the way to the mansion, they talked about their work. Soon they reached the mansion, Manik said,"mam we reached". But he got no response, so he turned her side but the sight in front of him made him chuckle.

Because Nandini was sleeping, resting her head on the glass window. He chuckled at her cute sight. He came out of the car and took the phone from his pocket and called Abhi. Abhi picked the call on the third ring and said in a sleepy voice," hello....". Then Manik said,"please open the door". Abhi said,"okay".

Manik opened the car door of Nandini and kissed her head saying cute baby. Then he picked her up in his arms and walked near the door. Soon the sleeping Abhi came and opened the door. Seeing Manik and Nandini, he smiled and said,"wow, she slept??".

Manik smilingly nodded his head and asked,"were you sleeping??, I am sorry"

Manik smilingly nodded his head and asked,"were you sleeping??, I am sorry". He smiled and said,"hey, leave it, come inside". Saying that he guided Manik to Nandini's room. The trio entered in her room and Manik placed her on the bed and removed her heels then covered her with a quilt. Abhi smiled seeing his actions towards his sister.

After that Manik said,"okay, now I will take a leave". Abhi said,"Manik, are you Kidding??, just see the time, It's already 3.15". He saw the time and said," Ya, but it's okay, I will go". Abhi chuckled and said,"Manik, I can't allow you??, it's so late".