77. Cute Bickerings of Manan

They both came down

They both came down.... Rohini and Ishita were talking about NGO work.... Mukthi happily running inside, she noticed Manik. She ran and hugged him tightly...

Manik was startled at her sudden hug. Sensing Mukthi's presence he Wrapped his arms around her and asked,"kya hua Mukthi???, why are you running like this??”.

Mukthi broke the hug and said excitingly,"bhai, i won the game....". Manik asked confusingly,"what game...???.". She explained the carrom game to him...

He smiled and kissed her head, Nandini too smiled... Then the trio entered inside.... Rajesh said,"so the little devil explained to you all???".

Mukthi said,"of course, i did....". Before they could start their quarreling, Rohini said,"stop... Don't start now...". They stopped their fight.... Abhi side hugged Nandini who returns a big smile....

Then they all settled on the sofas... Nandini brought the water for them.... Rajesh asked,"where is Navya???, i haven't seen her a while...".

Abhi replied,"she got a call from the hospital, so she went..., she  would come in any minute..". He nodded his head for his answer... Soon Navya came, Nandini hugged her and asked,"Is everything okay??".

She smiled and said,"yes, all fine... Just a bit tired...". Abhi said,"you must be hungry also, you haven't eat properly in the morning..".

Then they all agreed to have the lunch.... Dining filled with various dishes.... Butlers served the dishes to everyone...

Seeing the dishes, Raman said,"today south indian special... That too Nandini's favorite... Wow...". Ishita said,"yes... All are her favorite... I hope you guys don't mind....".

Mukthi said,"why would we mind Ishima???, don't worry, i like this smell... I am dying to taste everything...". All laughed at her words....

Butlers served them in Banana leaves.... It has so many dishes like Rice, sambhar, rasam, vada, ghee, curd, pickle, payasam, carrot poriyal, Appalam, Raw banana fry..., and the list goes on..

, and the list goes on