26. Engagement dresses

Engagement day,

Engagement day,

Morning 8 a.m.

Malhotra mansion:

Manik was sleeping peacefully, Mukthi came there and smiled seeing her bhai sleeping. Suddenly an idea came in her mind. Mukthi sat near Manik and smiled evily.

Then Mukthi started to shake his shoulders and said,"Bhai get up what are you doing??, all are waiting for the groom". Manik was tossing on the bed continuously. Mukthi continued,"and bhabi is looking breathtakingly beautiful, common get up, if you will not wake up na, I will find a beautiful groom for bhabi and of course you are not the groom".

Listening that Manik wake up with a jerk and said,"what no, I will kill him". Mukthi started laughing loudly, then Manik saw the clock and glared Mukthi. She again laughed and said,"Bhai don't be a despo".

Manik said,"hello she is my wife and I have all the rights on her, okay. And I am very despo for my wife only". Mukthi smiled and said,"okay, get ready you are going to select your engagement dress". Manik nodded and Mukthi went from there.

Then Manik entered into the washroom to freshen up. After that he came and settled down in the bed and took the phone. After seeing the phone a smile came his face.

He opened her message and smiled blushingly, seeing the handsome word. And he went down to eat breakfast. Then they all eat their breakfast. After finishing her breakfast Rohini said,"Manik I and Ishitha already told your sizes to the designer. So you and Nandini go and select your dresses after 12 o clock".
Manik nodded and went to his room.

Murthy mansion:

Morning 11 a.m.

After finishing her surgery, she entered inside her room and lied down in the bed and close her eyes. And she remembered about Manik, and She took her phone and dialled his number.

On the other side,

Manik saw the phone and smilingly, took the phone then said,"hello gorgeous". Nandini smiled and said,"hi". And Manik asked,"where are you??, what about the operation??, Riya is okay or not??".

Nandini said,"Manik relax, I am in my home, and the operation is successful and Riya is perfectly okay". Manik smiled and said," then why you called me??, oh... Missing me??".

Nandini nervously said,"Manik I want to say something". Manik sensed her seriousness then said,"ok, tell me". Nandini said,"Manik, oh Aryamaan..... He... Proposed...me". Manik smiled and he didn't speak anything.

But Nandini misunderstand his silence and said,"Manik please believe me, I rejected him. Please.... Listen... To me..". Manik sighed and said,"Nandini calm down and I knew everything". Nandini asked,"what??".
Manik said,"Nandini I heard your conversations". Then he explained her everything and said,"i am sorry for listening your talks. I don't have that intention, I just entered co-incidentally".