72. Saree Romance

As Manik went for the shower, Nandini got up from her place and picked the saree which Manik selected

As Manik went for the shower, Nandini got up from her place and picked the saree which Manik selected.... She then wiped her body and started to wear her clothes...

She was hooking her blouse, at the same time the door opened, there comes our very own Manik Malhotra in towel hanging around his waist, whistling his one of the song...

He came exactly behind her who was struggling in her hooks.... She asked,"Manik..., how many times you bite me..??". He
Released her hands and back hugged her wrapping his arms around her bare waist..... Tracing the hickeys and said,"pata nhi... You were very tasty so i just lose my control..."..

Nandini shied and hit his shoulders,"shut up Manik..", manik grinned widely..., and said,"arey, i just answered ur question....".

He kept his chin on her shoulders and pinched her waist and said huskily,"i told you na that i will help you...... Didn't i???". Nandini closed her eyes feeling his hands and then encircled her arms around his neck and said,"ha, i didn't wear my saree yet na..".

He tightened his grip on her waist and said,"very smart.... My biwi,  Helping means everything... Everything means..(saying that, he traced his fingers on her back and hooked her blouse...)...".

Nandini's face turned crimson, she hit his biceps while murmuring,"besharam.....". He laughed loudly and whispered near her ears," ha only yours...".

She smiled and hugged him keeping her face on his bare chest.., and said,"only mine....".
A never ending smile came on his face listening her words..

She broke the hug and said,"you go and get ready first.... Its already late...". He smirked and asked naughtily,"won't you help???".

She glared him hiding her blush and failed miserably... Then she sat in front of the mirror and started to dry her hairs.... He soon wore his pant and came near her wearing his shirt, she was applying a little makeup...

 He soon wore his pant and came near her wearing his shirt, she was applying a little makeup

She saw him in the mirror and
then she stood up and came near him and buttoned his shirt.. He wrapped his hands around her..

After that Manik picked her saree and bend down before her and traced his fingers on the hickeys...., his action made her remember the beautiful night of them. Unknowingly a smile formed on her lips... He planted a deep kiss on her navel....