31. Better Half

Sorry for the late guys....😊😊😊😊

After the engagement, all are gossiping with each other in the hall

After the engagement, all are gossiping with each other in the hall. The guests are enjoying their dinner. But the two persons are craving for each other. Manik was asking through his eyes as Nandini to come aside but Nandini was glaring him. After 30 minutes, Raman and Rajesh came and said,"dinner is ready". All are going to the dining hall, Manik held Nandini's hand and went to the opposite direction of the dining hall.

Manik said,"ha.. finally...". Nandini asked,"what finally... Manik....". She was cut by Manik because he kept his finger in her mouth. Then he said,"shhh... I am here to feel you". Nandini lowered her head with a slight blush.

Suddenly Manik caged her waist and Nandini gasped at his act. Then she put her hands on his shoulder. He tightened his grip on her. She said,"Manik, what are you doing???, all are will be waiting for us..". Manik said,"so what??". Saying this he kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes with a satisfaction.

Then he slowly kissed her eyes and went down to kiss her nose

Then he slowly kissed her eyes and went down to kiss her nose. All the while her heart beats are increased from the normal breath. Then he looked at her And hugged her tightly. She was not in her senses all the time, while hugging he said,"i am sorry, if you felt uncomfortable". Nandini looked at him, still in his arms. Manik also looked her and Nandini said,"don't say like that, it's your right". Then she blushed and looked down.

Manik smiled and he had a mischievous grin in his face. Then he said,"is it....???". Nandini nodded still looking down. Manik caressed her face, Nandini's breath got stuck, then he kept his hand in her chin and pulled her face upwards. Her face was red Manik smiled and kissed her cheeks. He said,"you are looking beautiful my soon to be wife".

Nandini smiled and kept her head in his chest. He encircled his arms around her and kissed her head. After 10 minutes Manik broke the hug and said,"let's go, we will continue this later because today onwards you are my better half Na". Nandini smiled and shyly looked down, Manik chuckled at her antics.

Then they both went to the dining hall. When they entered the hall, all are looking at them with a mischievous smile. Nandini looked down and held his hand tightly. Manik sensed her nervousness and said,"mom, we are hungry please....". Rohini noticed Nandini's nervousness then she said," ok come food is ready".
All are settled in the dining hall, servants are serving the food to them.