28. The Engagement - II

After getting ready, Nandini was thinking about Manik

After getting ready, Nandini was thinking about Manik. Soon her thinking came to halt, when Abhi and her parents came there. First Ishitha came and hugged her tightly and said,"you look gorgeous beta". Nandini smiled and said,"you too mom". Then Ishitha put a kajal behind her ears and kissed her forehead.

Next Raman come and blessed her as," my princess is looking cute as always". And kissed her head then Nandini smilingly hugged him. After that she broke the hug and looked at Abhi for his words but Abhi slightly has tears in his eyes.

Seeing that Nandini asked,"what happened Bhai??". Abhi nodded his head in negative and said,"you are looking beautiful and I don't know how Will Manik control". Listening that Nandini blushed and said,"Bhai you are teasing me??".

Abhi smiled and said,"of course baby". Nandini's mouth was widely opened listening that. Then she started to hit him but Abhi was continuously smiling and said,"acha baba, I am sorry". Then he pulled her into a hug. Raman and Ishitha were admiring them.

Suddenly some one entered into the room and said,"you guys were enjoying without me???". All are turned and looked at a faking angry Navya. They knew she was in fake angry but Nandini glared her and said,"you are late Navvu".

Navya looked at her watch and said,"i think I came at correct time". Nandini angrily said,"oh it's ok, Ms.Navya. I thought I have a sister but I was wrong". Navya realised what blunder she has done. Then she ran and hugged her and said,"i am really sorry Nandu, I didn't mean that".

Raman and Ishitha also got angry listening that. Abhi was furious at her. Navya sensed that and kneel down in front of them and held his ears and said,"I am really sorry, I didn't mean that way. I was busy in one surgery, that's why I am late. Believe me, I came here as fast as I can".

Abhi removed her hands from the ears and said,"Navya, you know na you are my sister". Navya said,"i know Bhai, actually I didn't knew I will got a family. God gave me a perfect family like mom, dad, Bhai and sister. Please forgive me I didn't mean that. And from today onwards I will not go to the hospital till the marriage. That idiot Dean didn't signed my leave form. That's why I am late".

Listening her scoldings all are bursted into laughter. Seeing their smiling Navya asked,"why are you laughing at me??". Raman said,"Navya you are my princess like Nandini, don't forget that". Navya nodded and hugged him, a few drops of tears traveling from her eyes but Ishitha wiped that and said,"don't...., come you have to change".

Navya was confused and asked," why, am I not good??". All are chuckled and Abhi said,"but your brother wants you to wear this". Then he showed her a beautiful frock like Nandini. Navya smiled brightly and said,"thank you Bhai". After that Ishitha said,"ok you go and ready, we will come afterwards to take you guys". They nodded and went from there.

But Nandini was still angry and Navya sensed that and said,"I am sorry Nandu, I came for you only and you are angry on me. This is not bad". She said sadly, seeing her looking sad Nandini melts and hugged her and said excitedly,"Navvu, you are here till my marriage, thank you so much. You go and changed your dress". Navya nodded and went to change. Soon she was ready and they took a selfie.