59. Bachelor's VS Mocktail

Manik soon came out of the washroom changing in his casual dress looking so handsome

Manik soon came out of the washroom changing in his casual dress looking so handsome...  The click of the door got Nandini's attention. She turned to look at him and she was statue in her place...

The air filled with a sweet and musky scent as he came out of the washroom. He was looking so hot, she felt her heart begin to race. Her eyes traced his tall slender figure, from his messy black hairs and his two days grown beard was looking more handsome in his face. The closer he came, the better she could view him perfectly and drowned in his brown eyes...

He noticed her gaze on him and smirked, then he slowly sat beside her and sneaked his hands on her waist. She came out of her thoughts when his hands around her waist.

He asked,"like the view...??", Nandini smiled and said,"of course, I liked the view, you are looking handsome my boy..". Saying this she pulled his cheeks, Manik smiled and kissed her head and asked,"really???, wow.. my boy and all.... thank you so much butterfly....ok now I will leave and only one day is left after that you are completely mine...".

Nandini blushed at his words and said," yes, I am all yours, enjoy the party and don't drink too much.... Ok...". Manik chuckled and said like a child," ok I promise...".

Then they both came down and sat on the sofa in the living room.. soon Abhi also joined with them in his casual wear....

Abhi was asking about the party to Manik, they were interrupted by Raman, Ishita and Navya came to them... Raman asked," wow... What a surprise.. Manik you here???". Manik smiled nervously and said,"actually pa... My friends are asking for  bachelor's party... So I came here to invite Abhi and....".

Ishita looked at him suspiciously then asked,"and whom....????". Manik grinned and said side hugging Raman,"Raman papa....". Abhi laughed loudly and Raman asked excitedly,"really???(Manik nodded), I will surely come....". He jumped in his place.

Ishita and Nandini was shocked at Raman's act.... Then Manik said,"ha one more thing that you should come in casual look...".

Raman smiled widely and said,"sure, why not??". Manik and Abhi hi-fied each other.... Ishita asked sternly,"what's going on Raman..., ". Raman smiled and hugged her then said,"today I am a bachelor baby...".

Then he kissed her cheeks, Ishita blushed and others laughed.... Raman went to change in his casuals and soon he joined with them.. They were interrupted by Malhotra's and fab4.

Raman looked Rajesh and asked,"hey raj, you are also coming to the party..". Rajesh said while hugging him,"of course yes...". Rohini said," wow... You both feeling young...".

Raman and Rajesh jumped on their places excitingly... After a small chit chat, Manik got up from his place and said,"okay.... We should get going now...".

All the male members nodded their head and went from there.... Before going out Manik winked Nandini...., she blushed looking down...

Mocktail party