16. The Roka Ceremony(I)

After the sweet little time with family, they all went to work with the arrangements

After the sweet little time with family, they all went to work with the arrangements. After finishing her breakfast, Nandini went to her room. Abhi and Raman are doing the preparations. Ishitha is doing the gift arrangements.

Nandini sat on the bed and thinking about Manik. She took the phone to call Manik but she didn't. She was thinking that he is still in sleep. Then her brain gave a nice idea. She dialled Mukthi number.

In Malhotra mansion, after finishing their breakfast, Rohini and Rajesh went to pack the gifts. Mukthi and Manik were settling themselves in the sofa. Manik was asking about her studies. At the time her phone started to ring, Seeing the caller Mukthi smiled brightly and said,"Bhai i think your wife has fallen in love with you". Manik said,"Mukthi, what are you talking???". Mukthi sighed and said,"Bhai see this". Manik looked Mukthi's phone, seeing bhabi in her mobile he smiled happily.

Then he took the phone but Mukthi didn't gave him and said,"Bhai, bhabi called me not you". Listening this Manik groaned and said,"ok put the phone on speaker mode". Mukthi nodded her head and attend the call and put the speaker on.

Mukthi said,"hello bhabi".

Nandini said,"hello Mukthi, you can call me Nandini or Nandu Na". Manik smiled listening that.

Mukthi said sadly and dramatically," oh bhabi, I love to call bhabi but you don't like it .. it's ok......".  Manik hit her head and Mukthi glared him.

Nandini said,"no no Mukthi i didn't mean it. You can call me whatever you want. I am so sorry". Manik glared Mukthi for the drama. Mukthi gestured sorry to him.

Mukthi said,"no bhabi I just teased you, I am sorry".

Nandini said,"it's ok Mukthi and how are you???".

Mukthi said,"i am fine bhabi, you want to say something".

Nandini said,"oh..... Mukthi, I... Oh... Yesterday I messaged you na.....".

Mukthi and Manik smiled. Mukthi said,"bhabi I saw your message and Bhai slept well. You know what, he is here only".

Nandini said," oh... Ok, thank you so much and I am sorry to disturb you".

Mukthi said," oh bhabi, that's fine. Don't tell thanks and all. You are my family na".

Nandini smiled and said,"of course Mukthi. ok,  I will talk to you later bye". Mukthi was going to say something but Manik cut her in middle and said,"this is not fair Nandini, you didn't talk to me".

Nandini blushed, Mukthi hit his head and said,"Bhai, bhabi called for me not you, give my phone".

Manik said,"so what, she is my fiance and you very well know, why she called you". Mukthi groaned and said,"bhabi see Na".

Nandini smiled listening their fight and said,"Manik, what is this... Give phone to her". Listening this Mukthi showed her tongue to him. Manik grumptily went to his room.