57. Private Haldi

After freshening up Mukthi came down with the haldi bowl and all are sitting on th sofa relaxing

After freshening up Mukthi came down with the haldi bowl and all are sitting on th sofa relaxing..... Mukthi came there and asked,"alya can you please accompany to Murthy mansion??".

Before alya could say anything dhruv said,"i am sorry Mukthi we are going for lunch date...". Listening that all hooted for them.

Suddenly cabir said,"come Mukthi, I will drop you....". Fab 4 gave a evil smile to him and Manik asked,"oh cabir.... So sweet of you.... But it's okay... I will arrange the driver for her....".

Cabir glared him and fab4 suppressed their laughter.... At last cabir's mom told to Manik,"it's okay beta.... No need for the driver... Cabir will drop her...".

Hearing that cabir smiled brightly and shows the tongue to them. And held Mukthi's hand went from there as soon as possible.... Manik smiled for cabir's action....

Then elders went to rest and dhruv and alya went for the lunch date.... Then Manik took the keys and went out to reach Murthy mansion before cabir....

He was driving the car in full speed and soon reached, then parked the car as usual back side of the mansion.

Then he climbed the wall and jumped inside and then he secretly went to Nandini's balcony side.... After reaching there, he exhaled his breath because the guests are in the garden....

Before they see him, he reached there and climbed the pipe and jumped inside the balcony.... His good luck balcony door was open...

Seeing that he smiled brightly and entered inside then locked the balcony door...., then looked at the room door to close But it was already locked...

He smiled and searched Nandini but she was not there and he heard a shower sound, thinking that she was inside.,

Then went and settled on her bed laid down comfortably..... After a while Nandini came out from the closet in her beautiful lehenga but without duppatta...

Listening the sound of door opening, Manik raised his eyelashes and gob smacked by the beauty in front of him... He was like a statue in his place seeing her in the beautiful attire....

And he looked at her head to toe but what caught his attention was his name on her tummy. It was so dark and looked so bright in her milky white skin...

He smiled thinking about his challenge... He was looking at her intensely, here Nandini without knowing anything getting ready for her haldi...

She was setting her hairs and her eyes went on her tummy and she smiled brightly then touched his name and blushed thinking about Manik...

Manik was amused at her actions.... But smirked, after admiring his name Nandini turned to take a duppatta but shocked seeing Manik on the bed with a smirk...

A gasp escaped from her lips, and she immediately placed her hands on her heart.... And within a second she covered her front with her both hands...., sensing the duppatta was not placed.. Seeing her like that Manik got down from the bed and came extremely close to her.