74. Emotions with happiness

After completing their half breakfast, all went to their rooms to get ready for Murthy Mansion

After completing their half breakfast, all went to their rooms to get ready for Murthy Mansion... Manik entered his room and was resting on the sofa closing his eyes...

After a while Nandini came inside, and her eyes catched her man who was resting... She slowly came near him and slowly sat on his lap, sneaking her hands around his waist, then completely laid down on him keeping her face on his neck...

He opened his eyes feeling her presence, she brought her face close to him and kissed his lips gently, Manik was surprised and clutched her waist then took her into a deep passionate kiss...

After a while, they broke the kiss and Nandini said resting her face in the crook of his chest,"I love you....".

Manik smiled and kissed her back head and whispered near her ear,"i love you too butterfly...". She snuggled on him and he asked,"shall we go now...??".

She got up from him and gave a beautiful smile to him... Then they both came down and all settled on the car.. Manik drove the car out of the mansion...

Soon they reached the Murthy Mansion, Nandini was the first one came out of the car and ran inside... All chuckled at her action, others followed her...

Nandini entered inside, but the living room was very silent, she was confused and frowns formed on her forehead, others noticed her frowning face...

Manik asked,"what happened??, are you okay???". Nandini nodded her head and said,"it's just, i thought all must be sitting here but nobody is there...". He too noticed the silent atmosphere and Nandini saw the butlers working in the kitchen...

She walked towards them followed by all the people. The elder butler noticed nandini, a smile formed on his face... He instantly came near her and asked with a surprised tone,"bitiya, you here... I am so happy to see you here...".

All smiled at his words and Nandini asked,"thank you kaka, but where is everyone??". The smile which he had now flied away.... All noticed that and he said sadly,"all are staying in their room, nobody came out... Abhi beta came here to make coffee for you both, and i reminded him that you were in Malhotra's mansion... And he went away... After that he too in his room...".

Listening that fresh tears formed on her eyes... Manik immediately came near her, and she hugged him tightly...

Rohini came near her and said in a love filled voice,"see beta, i know what they must be going through... You are the princess for them... So don't cry, you go and give a surprise to them.. Till then i will cook for them...".

Rajesh said,"yes, we will give them a big surprise, don't cry beta... Waise bhi, if they hear about Manik's cooking na, they will get shock..". All laughed at his words, Manik was glaring at him...

Mukthi said,"ha bhabi, you go today i am also going to cook..". Manik immediately shouted,"nooo.... don't say that words Mukku baby...".

She glared him with her sharp eyes, all laughed including Nandini... Then Mukthi said with a smirk,"don't forget today you have to cook..".