19. Friends Arrival

After opening the gifts Manik and Nandini both slept peacefully in each other's memories

Murthy mansion:

Soon morning arises, Nandini's alarm started to rang loudly. She stirred in sleep and groaned, she hide her ears in the pillow and again slept.

Abhi came with her coffee and smiled seeing his baby's position. He went and off the alarm and placed the mug on the table and took pillow which was hiding in her ears. Then he started to wake her up,"Nandu, get up you are late and you have to go to the hospital". He went and opened the curtains.

The sun rises entered into her room lightly. She groaned and again went to her peaceful sleep. Abhi hit his head in disbelief. He sat beside her and caressed her head and said,"Nandu wake up, you have so many appointments there in the hospital but you are sleeping peacefully".

Listening the appointment word, she sat up hurriedly and Abhi hand over the coffee to her

Listening the appointment word, she sat up hurriedly and Abhi hand over the coffee to her. She smiled and hugged him, then said,"good morning Nandu ka Bhai". He smiled and she drank the coffee in a swift moment. Then she hurriedly went to her Wash room. Abhi smiled and went down with an empty coffee mug.

In the hall,
Raman is reading the newspaper and Ishitha is working in the kitchen, Abhi went to the kitchen and placed the mug in the washing bashion and back hugged his mom and said,"good morning beautiful".

Ishitha chuckled and said,"good morning handsome". Raman came there and said,"what about me????".
Abhi and Ishitha winked each other and said in unison,"good morning oldy". Raman was shocked hearing the word Oldy. He glared them and said,"what, are you blind???, I am looking like 25, you guys are saying Oldy???".

Abhi and Ishitha rolled their eyes and Abhi said,"who will say you are young old man". At the time a voice came from the behind,"of course I will say, my papa is really young". Yeah the voice is none other than Nandini. Raman smiled and hugged his princess.

She was perfectly ready with the simple top and long skirt. All are smiled seeing her. Raman said,"i think that's enough for you now Mr. Abhimanyu Murthy". Abhi rolled his eyes and held Nandini's hand and drag her to the dining table.