25. The Operation

After meeting Nandini, Manik went from there with a beautiful smile on his face

After meeting Nandini, Manik went from there with a beautiful smile on his face. He was very happy because he realized his love and one more thing he knows Nandini also like him. Then He thought about Aryamaan and Nandini and he was thinking if Nandini will inform about Aryamaan or not. He don't want that because she trusted her. Soon he reached Malhotra's office and went to the conference hall for meeting.

On the other side,

Nandini was thinking about his kiss, that to in front of Aryamaan. Then she thought to inform about Aryamaan to Manik. But she was scared what he will think. She knew he was little possessive. Thinking about him she went to check the patients.

Soon their work finished and they both went to their mansion.

In Murthy's office,

Abhi was working in his office, then he got the call. He was talking in the phone leaning in the glass wall of his cabin. Then he noticed Mukthi who was standing on the road with frowns. He also noticed some boys are looking at her only. He angrily cut the call and went down. Then he came near her and asked angrily,"what are you doing here???".

 Then he came near her and asked angrily,"what are you doing here???"

For a second Mukthi got scared listening his shout. She looked down and said,"my car got punctured". He sighed and said,"you could have come to my office also instead of standing in the road".

Mukthi said,"i called my driver, so I am waiting for him". Abhi said angrily,"are you out of your mind, look at them all are looking at you only". Then she noticed the boys and held Abhi's hand. Abhi glared them then they went from there. Mukthi said,"sorry".

Abhi said,"really sorry, did Manik knew about your ride??". She nodded her head negatively. Soon Raman reach there who came from the office.
He asked about the matter, Abhi explained him. Raman got angry and said,"mukku you forgot your daadu". Mukthi said,"no daadu, at the time I didn't know What to do". Raman calm down a bit and said,"Abhi will drop you, don't you dare to argue okay". Mukthi nodded her head silently.

Abhi went to bring the car, soon he came with the car and Abhi said,"dad I called the driver, he will be here in 10 minutes okay". Raman nodded and bid bye to them. Mukthi settled in the car and he drove to the Malhotra mansion.