11. The Crazy Things

They all are enjoying the dinner

They all are enjoying the dinner. Manik and Nandini stealing glances with each other. Others chuckled seeing them. Abhi was happy for his sister. Finally they finished their dinner. Abhi said,"it's already late, shall we move??". Rajesh said," ok, Raman shall we meet tomorrow??". Raman said," ok but why??".

Rajesh chuckled and said,"because we have to fix the dates that's why". Rohini said," ok we all are going to meet tomorrow for date fixing". Ishitha said,"i will inform this to pandit Ji". All are nodded. Nandini was nervous, Manik noticed that. Raman said," ok tomorrow 10 a.m. Murthy mansion, is that ok or not?". Rajesh said," ok done". Abhi and Mukthi smiled seeing Manik and Nandini. They also exchanged Same.

Manik wanted to talk to Nandini but he can't, because all are there. Then Mukthi said,"dad I am sleepy". Others chuckled and Manik said," ok get up sleepy head". Mukthi said," I will go with dad, you go and talk with bhabi" winking. Manik said," but Abhi is there". Mukthi said,"i will manage that, you go". Manik smiled and kissed her head. Raman, Rajesh, Ishitha, Rohini went talking something regarding tomorrow.

Abhi said,"come baby, we will go". Nandini was looking at Manik only. Mukthi came near Abhi and said,"i want to talk something, can you please come with me??". Abhi nodded his head. He turned to Nandini, Nandini said,"you go Bhai, I will wait here". They both went, after that Manik came near Nandini and asked,"what happened?? Why are you nervous??". Nandini said,"i don't know, I feel everything is going very fast".

Manik chuckled and held her hand, then said,"don't worry about that, if the dates are not comfortable we will change"

Manik chuckled and held her hand, then said,"don't worry about that, if the dates are not comfortable we will change". Nandini said,"no I feel,  I will come to your house na after marriage from my house" sadly. Manik said,"don't worry they also my family". She smiled then Manik kissed her head lovingly. Then both went outside.

On the other side:

Abhi asked,"tell me, what do you want to say??". Mukthi was smiling nervously and said,"i don't have any". Abhi said,"what??". She said,"oh Nandini was nervous when our parents are talking about the dates and all, so Bhai wants to talk with bhabi, that's why". Abhi smiled, Mukthi was continuously looking down. Then Mukthi said,"i am sorry for lying".