47. Marriage Shopping

Soon Manik and Mukthi reached their mansion

Soon Manik and Mukthi reached their mansion..... Rajesh and Rohini was talking something... Mukthi ran to Rajesh and hugged him lazily.... Manik entered and sat beside Rohini, resting his head on the the head rest......

Rohini ruffled his hair....., and asked,"how was the date????". He opened his eyes lightly and kept his head on her shoulder and said,"mind blowing..... And little romantic...".

Rohini hit his hand, and said,"beshram..". Rajesh and Mukthi giggled..... Manik pouted.... They all laughed..... Then Rajesh asked Mukthi,"why are you late.........". But Mukthi didn't say anything just snuggled into him....

So he looked Manik for the answer, he said,"we went to Nandini's house....".. Rohini said,"really.....". Manik nodded his head....

Then Rajesh whispered to Mukthi,"did you see Abhi???....". She glared him but he asked,"handsome or hot???". She pulled his hair and ran from there......

Rohini asked,"what's going on....". Rajesh shrugged his shoulder and said,"father-daughter talk...". Manik smiled and Rohini glared....

After a while all went to freshen up...., and came down for the dinner.... They all settled on the dining.... Then Rohini said,"tomorrow we all are going for shopping....".

Mukthi asked,"mom.... Marriage Shopping....". Rohini nodded and Rajesh said looking at Mukthi,"Murthy's also joining us, we are purchasing for all the functions....".

Manik smiled brightly and Mukthi widened her eyes and smiled hiding her blushing and slightly pinched his hand...  Rajesh screamed as,"ahh...". Rohini asked," what happened???". Manik also looked at him for the answer..

Then Mukthi asked sweetly," are you okay dad???". Rajesh said," it's hot(he pointed some vegetable dish....". Rohini said,"you are a child raj.... Eat slowly..."... He nodded his head and glared Mukthi......

Then they finished their dinner and went to sleep.... Same was the case with Murthy's, they also went to sleep after finishing their dinner..... Tomorrow will definitely hectic for them.

Morning arises,

Both the families are getting ready for the shopping.... Soon dhruv, aliya and cabir came to the Malhotra mansion.... Then all the Malhotra's got ready....., and they eat the breakfast.... Then Manik's parents sat in one car and fab5 took another car and went to Murthy's mansion....

Soon they reached Murthy's mansion.... Raman and Ishita.... Welcomed them... Manik and Nandini took the blessings from their in-laws.....FAB4 also took the blessings from Raman and Ishita...... Then they  all sat on the sofa's....

Soon Nandini came with the mango juice..... She serve the juice to all... When she came near Manik, he winked at her...., and Nandini blushed.....

All are present there except Abhi.... So Rajesh asked Raman,"where is Abhi???....". Raman said,"he is talking to the client... He has a video conference...... So he will be late...".