32. Their beautiful morning

Manik drove the car to Malhotra mansion

Manik drove the car to Malhotra mansion. All are got out from the car except Mukthi and Alya. Dhruv picked alya and said,"good night" to everyone and went inside the mansion. All are smiled at his caring nature towards alya. Next cabir went inside yawningly after bidding good night.

Rajesh said caressing her hairs lovingly,"today she slept quiet early". Rohini said,"because our princess did so many works". Manik said,"yes, I will take her to room". They both nodded their head and said,"good night".

Then Manik went to Mukthi's room and tucked her in the bed. And remove her sandals then covered her in the quilt. Then kissed her head and went to his room. He entered into the room and sat in the bed. Then he took the phone and sent a message to Nandini as,"I reached safely". Then he got a instant message,"Thank God, I was waiting for your message only".

He smiled and sent a message,"you didn't sleep?? You were sleepy na". Then he got a message,"i want you reach safely that's why I am waiting". He smiled at her care. And he typed a message,"ok now sleep, we will talk tomorrow" then pressed a sent button.

She replied," ok good night". He sent,"good night better half". She smiled seeing the word better half and drifted into deep slumber. Here Manik also slept kissing the photo of Nandini in the phone. Both were very tired for the engagement.

Next morning,

Rajesh and Raman both went to office to discuss the marriage preparations. Ishita and Rohini were as usual preparing the breakfast for others.

Malhotra mansion,

Manik was sleeping peacefully, he was in the other world. Rohini came inside his room and sat beside Manik and caressed her hairs and face. Manik smiled knowing the touch and shifted his head from pillow to her lap. Rohini said,"wake up Manik". He groaned and said,"mom I am sleepy na so please let me sleep". Rohini chuckled at his demand.

Then she said," ok you sleep but

Then she said," ok you sleep but..". Listening that he slowly opened his eyes and raised his eyebrows and asked,"but...". She went near his ear and said,"but after finishing your breakfast". He said," mom please na". Rohini said,"no no Manik get up and go freshen yourself". But he snuggled more into her.