49. Guest List and Invitations

Malhotra mansion:

Malhotra mansion:

After Murthy's went, all are went to their respective rooms including FAB3..., Manik entered in his room and lazily removed his coat and throws on the sofa and opened his shirt buttons then directly lied down on his bed.....

Dhruv and aliya was cuddling in the bed after freshening up... Cabir was thinking about Navya.... He doesn't know how to approach her.... Then he thought to wait for some time.... He sighed loudly and slept in Navya's dreams...

Mukthi sat on her bed and recalled the conversations with Abhi and blushed slightly.... Soon sleep took over her....

Rajesh and Rohini were preparing for the guest list to invite them for marriage....

Murthy mansion:

After they reached all went to their rooms..., Abhi freshened up himself and came to his parents room... Raman was sitting on the bed... Ishita was in the washroom.....

Abhi sat beside him and said,"dad invitations are came...". Raman smiled and said,"okay..", and they both prepare the guest list and they also planned when and where will they going like that... Soon Ishita also joined them...

After a while, Nandini came there and settled between Raman and Ishita and put her legs on Abhi's lap.... They smiled and Abhi started to press her legs and Ishita carressed her hair and Raman wrapped his arms around her...

The trio talking about the marriage functions... Nandini was sitting silently... Then she came out of Raman's arms and held Abhi's hands and said,"Bhai... Leave it na...".

He smiled and pulled her on his side and kissed her side head... Raman and Ishita smiled looking at them, at the time Navya came there.... Raman noticed her and said,"Navya... Come in... dear...".

Listening Raman's voice, other trio looked at her... Navya smiled and came there... Abhi pulled her on his other side and kissed her forehead...

Ishita smiled at her and said,"finally you come to our mansion permanently... Raman you have to do this long time before...".

Raman smiled and said to Navya,"our family... Get that in your small mind...". Navya chuckled at him... Then Nandini said,"Bhai we will take a selfie na...". He nodded and they all gathered and Nandini clicked a selfie... Then they took some crazy pics...

Nandini asked,"Bhai we will frame this as a big family picture...". Abhi said,"send that picture to me... I will do it...".

Navya smiled listening their conversation.... A tear rolled from her eyes and Nandini wiped that and nodded as no.... Navya smiled widely..

Then Abhi shows the invitation... Navya teased Nandini and she blushed slightly.... Others laughed at her... Not able to bear their teasing Nandini said,"we have to set your room and unpacking..... so many works are there... Come...". Nandini dragged Navya to set her room...