82. Icecream Love

Mukthi joined them with a happy smile

Mukthi joined them with a happy smile.. Alya, Dhruv and Cabir settled in one car, Manan, Mukthi, and Navya settled in Manik's car..

They drove towards the mall with girls talking about what to buy and all... In between Mukthi asked,"bhabi you are going for honeymoon na... So you need to buy more clothes....".

Nandini blushed and said,"Mukthi stop it.... I have so many clothes... No need to buy new one..".

Nayya smiled and Mukthi said in a teasing way,"aww... Bhabi you are blushing.... I am planning to buy so many things for you..., what to say Navya...".

Navya laughed and said,"of course, You are right Mukthi...". Both hi-fied, Nandini blushed and her eyes went to Manik who was silently listening to them with a smile on his face....

Manik looked at her, who was starring at him... When his eyes landed on her, He laughed and winked at her.... She turned her face immediately...

He parked the car and unlocked his seat belt... He turned his face little to look at the back seat ladies and said,"you both are absolutely right... But you know i prefer to buy them on myself so would you guys allow me to buy them for my cute and hot wife...".

Nandini's mouth widely opened on his words... She hit his biceps and warned him with flushed face,"Manik what are you saying??, stop it...".

He then turned towards her and asked,"oh my beautiful wife, why are you so shy... They will understand, you don't worry...". Saying that he kissed her cheeks lovingly with some mischievous in his eyes...

She blushed more on his act, and closed her eyes tightly....

Mukthi and Navya both looked each other with teasing smile on their face... Navya Cleared her throat and said drammaticaly ,"i understand your point jeeju... No worries...".

Mukthi giggled at her act and said,"we are completely okay with it, you can buy whatever you would like on your hot wife... Hai na Navya...".

Both giggled and hi-fied, Nandini flushed more and said sternly,"Mukthi... Will you please stop it."...

Manik laughed on her words and said,"that they will surely do... And if you guys don't mind could you please allow me to grab a minute with my wife... ".

That's it, Nandini was so shocked and both Mukthi and Navya couldn't control their laugh and Mukthi said,"of course we don't mind...". Navya said," she is all yours jeeju...... ".
Saying that both came out of the car and joined with others...

Here in the car Nandini was shocked and Manik grabbed that chance and kissed her lips hardly and whispered,"do you have any idea how you are looking right now... You are looking damn cute and not to forget hottttt...".

Nandini came out of her shock mode and hit his chest and scold him,"what was that... are you out of your mind??. Its ridiculous, i can't believe it... Did you just told them... You know what, i am not shopping with you...".