61. The beach resort

Soon the bus reached the resort, all woke up from their sleep... Mukthi slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them to get rid of the sleep and asked looking at the place,"bhai, is this a resort???, it looks like an iceland".....

The beach resort

Abhi smiled and said," but it is a resort not an iceland

Abhi smiled and said," but it is a resort not an iceland..". Listening the voice she turned and shocked seeing Abhi....

She took her hands immediately which was on his biceps... She said stammeringly getting up from her seat,"i..... am..... so.... sorry.... I..... thought..... it..... was.... bhai...".

Abhi laughed and said,"relax....,(Mukthi calmed herself), it's okay.... now go...".

She literally ran from there, all came down except our love birds... Manik shook her shoulders to wake her up. She slowly sat up and stretched her arms in a weird manner... Her hair was spread all over her forehead, totally she was in a messy state....., but she looked really cute....

Manik was watching her every moves, then she looked outside and asked,"bhai, did we reached???, but Manik....".

Manik smiled and said," he is already with you...". Nandini looked at him, a smile already made her lips, and she hugged him and said in a childish voice,"good morning Manik...".

Manik laughed and said,"wow... What a beautiful morning...". She came out of his embrace and looked Manik then asked,"you here??", Manik chuckled and said," you were sleeping in the whole ride... Then how you know when I come in the bus".

She grinned and got up from her place, Manik pulled her and she landed on his lap... She raised her eyebrows looking at him..

He said,"i want to kiss you....", saying that he kissed her forehead and Nandini closed her eyes peacefully... Then he carefully helped her to stand...

Then they both came out of the bus but no one is there, all entered inside... Manik took her hands in his and started to walking...

While walking Nandini said,"Manik this is so beautiful....". He asked,"you really liked it....". Nandini nodded her head excitedly....

Then she looked around to see the beach, decorations work were already started... She was so lost in the sight, Manik tightened his grip and she looked at him....

He asked,"what are you thinking???". She said," The decorations are so nice na...  It looks like a Christian wedding....". Manik looked at her and asked,"you like Christian wedding....". She nodded her head and said,"of course... I love it... I like the frock and all...".

At the time Navya called her,"Nandini... Come fast na....". Nandini said to Manik,"ok, i will go now..". Manik nodded his head and she went from there...

Manik took his phone and called someone and said something... Then he said to himself,"get ready to be surprised Ms. Murthy....".

He smiled to himself and went to his room and freshen up.. Soon he came out and joined with others... They all already in the dining... Manik sat beside Nandini... The servants started to serve and Nandini asked," why are you late??".